Witcher t-shirt

+
Witcher t-shirt

Hi, I've just found that this website (MOD: Link Removed) have t-shirts to sell with Witcher 3 logo, I wonder if they're partners with CDPR to use the name, and if they are why don't they talk about it on website or gog.com ?

Last edited by a moderator:
This doesn't seem official at all. And they're still using the old logo. But to top it all, 32 bucks for a T-shirt?! Jeez.

Almost certainly not an official partner. I've removed the link for now - if it was legit, I'll put it back later.
@jediknight16 - thanks for bringing it to our attention.

I have two Witcher 3 shirts (one I got at the Brasil Game Show and the another I won at the emoticons contest). But now they have the old logo ;-;

Would love one of the new ones but they're for developpers only I've been told ... Hope we'll get a way to have one of these, no matter which one

I still do have a spare one of these, brand new. Id be willing to give it away for a Community contest of smthg, if the Mods are game for it. Also offer to ship it at my expense. :) I know, Im an angel. :p
View attachment 3975
So Mods, just PM if you dig thsi idea. Could be a Halloween Comunity contest of smthg.

Attachments

• the-witcher-2-para-coleccionistas-remeras-originales_MLA-F-3016153924_082012.jpg
    the-witcher-2-para-coleccionistas-remeras-originales_MLA-F-3016153924_082012.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 109
it's easier to just do custom shirt. make some professionals do it while you design it.

Personally I'd go for a more subtle design than something that just screams "I play video games look at me!"

like this maybe

Same here - I hope that CDPR make these available. :)
It would be silly not to. The demand is obviously there and if they don’t then someone else will fill that gap like the OP demonstrated. Or people will just make them themselves.

Yep, really dig the E3 shirt. I almost bid on a package that had the whole bundle. But the statue was more important and did a buy it now. Too scared of fucking shilling.

Top Bottom