Witcher themed bedroom

+
Hej,

Despite moving to my dorm back in September 2020, I haven't shared pictures or a room tour here.
Since I was in high school I always had 1 interest I fixated on A LOT for a certain amount of time. During the pandemic it was The Witcher 3 for sure, especially Triss Merigold. I don't think I ever loved a character as much as I love her. I don't necessary ship her with Geralt, but she is just very precious to me. I also met my girlfriend because our shared love for Triss, so this makes her extra special.

I move a lot, so every time I do, I try to decorate my rooms in a specific theme. I am not very rich, and the furniture is not mine so I work with what I have haha.
Next time I move is this summer. So the Witcher room will disappear. Moving on to the next project (with my giirlfriend, so I wonder what that will give).

All merch is from the CDPR gear store or I paid fanart artists to either let me print their art (The 3 Triss portrets of Astor Alexander) or make it for me (the poster on my door of me and Triss is by _crowsaga on twitter).
Pay your artists, respect the franchise, don't get bootlegs.

The only thing missing in the picture is my custom Triss Merigold Monster High doll by Anastasia customs (https://www.instagram.com/p/CB2xRKapD5G/) and my Playboy magazine of May 2011 with Triss on the frontpage.

I hope you like it <3
Have a nice day <3

-> video of room tour!!

EzlzPGuXIAAOeUu.jpg
EzlzOtwX0Aov-_U.jpg
EzlzOLvWQAoK5Dz.jpg
EzlzNyKXoAUTvmu.jpg

The positioning of the lamp in the 1st picture, lol. :smart:
"(the poster on my door of me and Triss is by _crowsaga on twitter)" where is this? I didn't see it on any of the pictures. Nvm, it's in the video lol, sry me had blindness temporary xd
Also it's hot when a girl is into that sort of stuff (and into other girls). (;
( ^-^)

Last edited:
OP, I see you even have the OST of that horrid Netflix show, but all your Trisses are the game's. Figures!

Riiiiiiiight "Witcher" themed bedroom XD
You figured me out xD I feel like that anniversary poster redeems me at least a little bit xD

More like Team Triss Themed Bedroom... not that there's anything wrong with it...
Would anyone on the forum be shocked if I told y'all I plan to get a Triss themed tattoo too? xD

The positioning of the lamp in the 1st picture, lol. :smart:
"(the poster on my door of me and Triss is by _crowsaga on twitter)" where is this? I didn't see it on any of the pictures. Nvm, it's in the video lol, sry me had blindness temporary xd
Also it's hot when a girl is into that sort of stuff (and into other girls). (;
( ^-^)
It was an accident tbh but I liked it xD I initial got my rainbow flag to cover up Triss because I have online classes, it kinda distracted even the teachers xD
OP, I see you even have the OST of that horrid Netflix show, but all your Trisses are the game's. Figures!
I found it in a local shop, so I thought why not xD

Wow, looks amazing! I especially love your wallpaper on your left monitor. Have you collected the Nendoroid Triss Merigold figure from Good Smile Company (mine arrived recently!)? I think it would look great next to your Triss statue! :D

Beautiful room and nice arrangement! Thanks for the insparation! But I really suggest a repositioning of your lamp..! ;) xD

Top Bottom