Witcher Trimesh Error

+
Hello. I have a problem in 3dsMax 9 SP2 when I want to assign a new model to the WitcherTrimesh in the Modifier List, this error pops up, unless it is mainly about saving units (whether they are of type int, float or double) in the displayed window, but I can't solve this problem. The model is a sword.

Attachments

• Zrzut ekranu (4).png
    Zrzut ekranu (4).png
    328.7 KB · Views: 157
For those who are looking for answers for so long like me, please follow the guide on this page:
Trying to replace the original elements of the model, does not work, the model will not export. Witcher Trimesh is unnecessary for the sword, the most important are the AuraPoly and AuraBase modifiers.
Post automatically merged:

Here, too, is a good (or even better) way to assign texture to the model via TestMat material (in Polish, I don't know if it's in English):

Last edited:
Here, too, is a good (or even better) way to assign texture to the model via TestMat material (in Polish, I don't know if it's in English):

I found during my work on the TW1 tribute video, that on the Djinni wiki page are some extra pages written in Polish. These pages contains valuable informations for Polish modders. Damn if I had been born a few kilometers to the north :p

When I finish my project (or if I have more time) I will certainly complete a little Djinni Wiki in Polish and English language.

Top Bottom