Witcher world (Gwent) map

+
Does anyone know if there is a map somewhere of the world in which Gwent is set? I would love to know the locations of places like Skellige, Rivia, Novigrad, Nilfgaard, Temeria, etc. None of the books seem to have a map, nor have I seen one online.

Afaik this is the most reliable map I've ever seen (Sapkowski's original novel-wise).

Original image here: https://www.deviantart.com/sarotiv/art/Ortelius-The-Witcher-Map-2-0-724408510

Well if you searched for map of Gwent obviously you'd get the wrong results since Gwent is just a card game set in the Witcher universe. What you want to be searching for is "map of the Witcher universe", the actual name of that main landmass the games and books take place in is called "The Continent". South of the Continent is Ofir (a separate continent of unknown size but it's assumed to be smaller then the Continent) but I don't think there is a map of Ofir.
Also I really wanna point out the similarity between the map of Witcher with the map of the Game of Thrones. I mean The Continent in the Witcher is pretty much Westeros of GoT. And we even have the small islands to the west of it that are inhabited by nasty raiding barbarians lol (Iron Isles are almost exactly in the same spot compared to Westeros as Skellige are to the Continent). Dragon worshiping Easterlings in both universes, just in Witcher they are separated with mountains and the Korath Desert while in GoT they are separated by the ocean.

Top Bottom