Witcher2Game YouTube channel gets a big update!

+
Witcher2Game YouTube channel gets a big update!

It's Sunday but it doesn't mean that we took a day off from sharing great news with you guys. Today we've updated our YouTube channel with the whole soundtrack from the Enhanced Edition and we've also added a bunch of new playlists making our videos even easier to find now.
They are all grouped based on their subject matter, but here's a quick breakdown of what you can find in each one of the playlists:Trailers there's really no need to explain this one:)Gameplay videos all movies showing pure gameplay like combat, living world or environmentsMaking of here you will find all of our developer diariesMusic complete soundtrack from the Enhanced Edition Events Various vides from our conferences and other eventsTavern Mysterious Secrets, Saviors of Queens fun stuff:)Let us know what you think about the playlists we've created and drop your suggestions if you think we should add some more!

Vandergrift said:
Hope music! I wont stop to bug you bout that...

It's Chopin's Nocturne in F Minor. Should be easy enough to find in all imaginable versions.

If you want the exact sound from the trailer, here's a youtube rip:

http://www.youtube-mp3.org/#v=7RJv5n393RM

The trailer didn't have any sound effects anyway, other than the rumbling intro, so it should do.

Well done I have subscribed the Witcher2Game channel anyway but it's nice to see that you categorised all Witcher footage and... made the OST available on the net. I just hope the GEMA overhere spoils everything and block the soundtracks

awesomeI have the entire soundtrack, music inspired by game.. in short "the entire" witcher music on my lappy as I listen frequently :)still just wondering (this might be old for some and irrelevant) the soothing track from the menu of TW1 isn't officially available and had to download a rip from the net.Hoping someone to have a hq onw

Aver

Forum veteran
I love this one. TW1 was so awesome in early stages.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDDL8fovats&list=UUzybXLxv08IApdjdN0mJhEg&index=28&feature=plpp_video

Top Bottom