With a little help from my friend - Locked

+
Hi,

Since the game release i have the same bug, but it look like it hasn't been patched;
In order to advance in the Paname side quest "With a little help from my friend", i have to talk with the nomads.
But they are no interactions possible, i can litteraly do nothing but watching they starring at me.
I've almost end's the game, I don't have much quest to do anymore but this one.

I haven't found any thread with the solution, the only one is to reload the an auto save before this bug...
I thougth it would be patched with time, but the problem is still ir.
So anyone know a solution ?
For example, does someone know a way to reset the quest ? By changing my save for example ?

Is it going to be patch ?

Attachments

• image_2021-06-13_022100.png
    image_2021-06-13_022100.png
    4.4 MB · Views: 87
So sad, great quest :(
And yes, the only solution I could said is to reload a save created before the bug (or before this quest at least). But if you had finish all the quests available except this one, I take it you don't have any.
So wait the 1.3, to see if that fix your bug, but honestly, I'm not going to tell you that yes, it will be corrected and give you false hope :(

This is interesting. Might 'repair or verify' your game files and see if that might fix the issue. For myself, this is about the only quest I have left in the game, I'm just running around cleaning up the map and then take a break and probably start over with the same character. I won't do this quest again simply because I can't stand Panam and for my story line she has served her purpose.

Verify your game files or better yet, do a fresh install of the game, could be a corrupted file somewhere, hope you can get this resolved and enjoy your game.

So sad, great quest :(
And yes, the only solution I could said is to reload a save created before the bug (or before this quest at least). But if you had finish all the quests available except this one, I take it you don't have any.
So wait the 1.3, to see if that fix your bug, but honestly, I'm not going to tell you that yes, it will be corrected and give you false hope :(
Yeah, i really wan't to explore this story line T. T
Thank's you for the reply, i might wait a futur maj or restart a new game ...
Post automatically merged:

This is interesting. Might 'repair or verify' your game files and see if that might fix the issue. For myself, this is about the only quest I have left in the game, I'm just running around cleaning up the map and then take a break and probably start over with the same character. I won't do this quest again simply because I can't stand Panam and for my story line she has served her purpose.

Verify your game files or better yet, do a fresh install of the game, could be a corrupted file somewhere, hope you can get this resolved and enjoy your game.
Interresting point of view, but i don't think this bug occurs because of corrupted files...
In fact to download the latest maj i had to reinstall the game (They asked me more than 50Go to dl the maj, but delete it and reinstall it was ok..).
And since my game boot crash with GoG, I've already try to verify the game :/

I'm clueless, not gonna lie :')

Last edited:
The game crash with the "clean" reinstall ? When the game crash ? At launch ?
I would have said to verify the game files, but if that's not it. :(
I'm not expert at all on PC, maybe you can look > GOG support
Yep je l'ai reinstallé avant hier mais le client crash quand je le lance depuis gog, du coup je passe directement par l'exe du jeu.
I may take a look on the link you shared, thank you ;)

Yeah, i really wan't to explore this story line T. T
Thank's you for the reply, i might wait a futur maj or restart a new game ...
Post automatically merged:

Interresting point of view, but i don't think this bug occurs because of corrupted files...
In fact to download the latest maj i had to reinstall the game (They asked me more than 50Go to dl the maj, but delete it and reinstall it was ok..).
And since my game boot crash with GoG, I've already try to verify the game :/

I'm clueless, not gonna lie :')
Good to know. I'm now having an issue with the game crashing when I try to get into the game and it just started doing this a couple of weeks ago, this is after 600 hours with no problems. I now have to 'verify' files before the start of each session to start the game and each time it downloads the same 33Mb and then the game will start. To be fair, this was well after the release of 1.21, it just started happening.

I reinstalled my game three times already, no changes. I just mentioned that to you in hopes it would fix your issue.

I haven't made up a support ticket because I still feel that it may be at my end and I haven't found it yet, but...I'm starting to think it may be the driver for my GPU (GTX 1080 Ti) as I had updated it. I will remove the current driver and install an older one to see if that corrects my issue.

Anyway, hope you find the problem.

Hi,

Since the game release i have the same bug, but it look like it hasn't been patched;
In order to advance in the Paname side quest "With a little help from my friend", i have to talk with the nomads.
But they are no interactions possible, i can litteraly do nothing but watching they starring at me.
I've almost end's the game, I don't have much quest to do anymore but this one.

I haven't found any thread with the solution, the only one is to reload the an auto save before this bug...
I thougth it would be patched with time, but the problem is still ir.
So anyone know a solution ?
For example, does someone know a way to reset the quest ? By changing my save for example ?

Is it going to be patch ?
Did you do Dakota's gig here before? Did you switch-off or destroy the objective?

mbrto

Forum regular
interesting, played this quest countless times and never had this bug.
anyone knows what triggers this, so i can avoid it?

interesting, played this quest countless times and never had this bug.
anyone knows what triggers this, so i can avoid it?
I don't where or why the bug come from :(
But during all my playthrough, I encountered this bug only one time (maybe luck !). It's very weird, Panam, Mitch, Teddy, Carol and Cassidy stay there, waiting for unknow reason.
For me, I simply restarted the quest with reloading a previous save and it work.
(Yep, I always save before starting a quest and keep this save until I finish it. Maybe the habit of certain games)

Top Bottom