With imported deck I cannot set skins, cardbacks nor use taunts

+
Hi!

When I'm equipping a deck that I imported from PlayGwent library, the skins, boards and cardback settings are not being saved. Is it a known bug or something related to my account? Is there a workaround?

When I try going back to main menu, changing the deck name, removing and adding cards back - the vanities are being successfully saved in the end. However I never made it to make the taunts work.

Hi!

When I'm equipping a deck that I imported from PlayGwent library, the skins, boards and cardback settings are not being saved. Is it a known bug or something related to my account? Is there a workaround?

When I try going back to main menu, changing the deck name, removing and adding cards back - the vanities are being successfully saved in the end. However I never made it to make the taunts work.

Can you tell us what platform you're on?

Also, have you finished all of the tutorials, etc.?

Windows 10, I finished tutorials, I'm OBT player. I just played on iOS with imported deck in which I changed 2 cards, changed the vanities, went to main manu and those issues did not occur.

Actually, I just noticed this too, I imported a deck and even changed it in deck builder and yet when I go to change cardbacks and gameboard it always resets to default and its getting very annoying. I am on PC, I have played the game forever and finished the tutorial yers ago.

[
Actually, I just noticed this too, I imported a deck and even changed it in deck builder and yet when I go to change cardbacks and gameboard it always resets to default and its getting very annoying. I am on PC, I have played the game forever and finished the tutorial yers ago.

I noticed that even with non-imported decks. And it is not new, I have it every once in a while since decoupling of leader skins and abilities. Not a big deal for me because I'm mostly using the defaults, but if you like certain skins, it is quite annoying.

Huh, it just happened to one of my non-imported decks. Not only that - I set the snow board and it was indeed saved (the menu and background showed proper board), however during the game I still see the old one. This is particularly annoying as the snow board contains gifts, which now I cannot get :(
Post automatically merged:

I tried the following:
- created the duplicate deck
- the deck was named "original namecopy" - notice no whitespace before the "copy"
- set the board, went back to menu, exited the game
- relaunched the game
- the board was still set to the old one and the duplicated deck now has no "copy" in its name, just the name of the original deck.

It all might be related.

Last edited:
Top Bottom