WLM 9.3

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is for some time because i will now do final playthrough and with this i will fix all problems or bugs i come upon for this final version. So don't hold your breath because this will take some time. I may post version with alternate skellige nights but i saw a lot of people like it as they are, so do I. Also now all regions are unique.

Could you at least show some pics or a video of the split fog? I would like to see it :) If it looks goregous, I think transitionproblems are no dealbreaker

Man to much work to keep loging all the things i done, just play it and enyoj.
Greg i will soon post it why not.
Also i will post soon quick fixes update for X some things i mised to include. Also Novigrad will get one version with yellow tone for folliage. And Skellige will get + version with new Nights. Also i will include one more option down the line with old nights for people that like this.

Ya, I'm also confused on difference between the two versions. Like your work tho, went and looked at all regions and I'm very impressed

About stoprain command thing is clear weather can cose for some reason bunch of problems for other dlc weather typs.
Also new fixes prob. tonight ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom