WLM 9.3

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, can't play with this lighting mod. Not because it's bad made, because of it's empty and sharp, In my opinion - Witcher 3 isn't game about realistic graphic, it's fantasy world and it should has cinematic render and visualisation.
I hope maybe once Mishi will make cinematic verison with some effects.

erhjg19;n10232022 said:
Ah, can't play with this lighting mod. Not because it's bad made, because of it's empty and sharp, In my opinion - Witcher 3 isn't game about realistic graphic, it's fantasy world and it should has cinematic render and visualisation.
I hope maybe once Mishi will make cinematic verison with some effects.

And how long did you play with the mod? It takes some time so that the weather cycle actually kicks in. Just a thought...

In my opinion, this is not looking "empty" at all; https://imgur.com/z2XUEV0

What happend to the mod on the nexus site? Wanted to test my mods with this lightning mod to adjust them.

Oh my god. I love your work Mishikedman I need to download now. Thanks for amazing mod ^^ (yes, I know don't test it now but I trust you because you always do good work) :)

Soon i will update mod with new weathers and with edited engine files for weather to be like in real life. Also i corected some bugs from vanilla with engine buging itself when stoprain conse function is enabled with clearweather. This line is needed because if it is off, you will have problem with cutscenes but when it is on you will have problem with weathers like sun changing size weathers looking strange and soo on. But i think in new version this will be 100% fix for all regions.

I have announcement to make finally modding this game got better of me and for my sake i must stop. Sort all but this is the last from me. I wish you all, all the best and to all future modders i give permission to use wlm files...
People be happy and enjoy life, it past before our eyes so fast, and we don't even notice how much we missed because of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom