WLM 9.3

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably unlikely, but does anyone have WLM 7.6F (the one with 3 different skellige and swamp versions)? I would really like to try it out with the fixed transitions, thanks :)

sjazzdk;n10264012 said:
Probably unlikely, but does anyone have WLM 7.6F (the one with 3 different skellige and swamp versions)? I would really like to try it out with the fixed transitions, thanks :)

PM'ed you.

I know Mishikedman gave permission for anyone to use the files, but I don't want to host a nexus page for it. Anyone else wants 7.6, 8.0 or 9.0, lemme know.

Mishikedman;n10263402 said:
I have announcement to make finally modding this game got better of me and for my sake i must stop. Sort all but this is the last from me. I wish you all, all the best and to all future modders i give permission to use wlm files...
People be happy and enjoy life, it past before our eyes so fast, and we don't even notice how much we missed because of that.

All the best to you and family, thank you so much for everything you have done. Cheers mate!

Mishikedman, I just want to thank you for your hard work and the many hours you spend in modding our favorite game. I can say that the outcome of this mod, especially taken in consideration all the obstacles you had with your broken pc, is truly astonishing.
I wish you and your beloved ones all the best in your lives with health and joy.

Does anyone have the latest version where the nights where still darker, I think it was 9.3 or 9.2, I have accidentally deleted them and although I really like v10.1 I do not want to miss the realistic looking darker nights of v9.
Therefore I would like to kindly ask, if it is not too much trouble of course, if anyone could point me to where I need to make what changes on which env’s so that the nights will look the same on ver.10 as they were on ver.9, if it is possible.
Last question, can we use the mods folder of v9 with DLC folder of v10.1, or will it break something?
Thank you all.

Thanks all for nice words :) This off time from moding is soo good it feel so nice :D Also i am playing fantastic game Hellblade Senua's sacrifice if some of you didn't play this game, please do it is that good :)

Mishikedman hei friend, really happy to hear you are enjoying off time moding :) and Hellblade Senua's sacrifice is a fantastic game indeed, whit some very good lighting in it aswell. i also think there is a photo mode build in to the game, so make sure to take some nice pics ;)

larsroar41t4 Yes friend game and lighting are fantastic :) I will do some photos but i will have to pause every 5 min scenery is that good, from start and that storm i plan to copy in style when and if i come back to moding honestly it depends if lighting deluxe prove to be good as i think it will be i will use it for my last visit to the world of witcher if not i will rework wlm again and finish it. But i have plan to finish new Wolfenstein after Hellblade :)

I will send you link tomorrow. I have only one request to post large number of screenshots here :) I reworked all regions made some change in certain params and i think it looks nice :D

I will not be abile to work on mod for couple of days, so i will post this wip version here so i can get some input from you. For now moded regions from previus ver. of mod are Novigrad, Velen and Skellige. Also 70% of caves are corected, but like i said this is wip, and there is a lot of things that will be improved upon. I know most of them, but it will be nice to see input from you because maybe i missed upon something.

NOO NEED FOR IT PLEASE DELATE THIS THREAD.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom