Wolf Gear announcement yaaaaayyyy!!

+
hope its not just a single level upgrade, but full set of improved/superior/mastercrafted armors...

If I was the designer, i would actually make it very late game armor set, that can be only picked up in Kaer Morhen area via scavenger hunt.. There are some interesting ruins there, even old laboratory, which is a perfect place for such armor to be found in...

I hope it will be more useful than the other DLC armor sets, maybe even a full Witcher Set with Upgrades? Or would that be too much to hope for?

Any idea what stats will Wolf Armor buff?

So far we know that
Feline (Light armor) - Buffs crit damage
Griffin (Med armor) - Buffs Sign Intensity
Bear/Ursine (Heavy armor) - Increase Adrenaline gain

I hope it will be more useful than the other DLC armor sets, maybe even a full Witcher Set with Upgrades? Or would that be too much to hope for?

If you want more bang for the buck, start up your Dragon Age Inquisition as Bioware/EA has just released a new DLC that consists of 5 mounts and a new armor schematic for 5 bucks.

I wish I could get so excited about an armor set, I didn't even collect the current ones.:coffee:

Any idea what stats will Wolf Armor buff?

So far we know that
Feline (Light armor) - Buffs crit damage
Griffin (Med armor) - Buffs Sign Intensity
Bear/Ursine (Heavy armor) - Increase Adrenaline gain

I don't think we will get new skills for the armor, it will likely be a light or medium armor, so you can use the cat or griffin skills with it.

Pff medium/Heavy=slow ass Combat tank xD
And actually the slowasscombattank type armors are powerfull enough...so it would be great to have a better light armor for fleet flooted Witchers.

Cat - flexible , fast - light
griffin - medium pace medium strength - medium
bear- slow but powerful - heavy

wolf? fast , strong - maybe an allrounder ?(depends on your prespective)

Top Bottom