Wolf Gear announcement yaaaaayyyy!!

+
Pff medium/Heavy=slow ass Combat tank xD
And actually the slowasscombattank type armors are powerfull enough...so it would be great to have a better light armor for fleet flooted Witchers.

Either light or medium have the worst as far as visuals go, so it would be better for it to be one of the two. Griffin would not be so bad if not for that awful cuirass, but as it is it is practically unwearable. I don't like either Feline, sincerely, but medium armor has it the worst.

Anyway, I will be happy if it is either a light or medium set, just not heavy (Ursine is good enough and then Wolf doesn't really fit with an heavy style).

I wish I could get so excited about an armor set, I didn't even collect the current ones.:coffee:

That reminds me, do we even have enough inventory slots to craft em haha
Storage is really a headache once you finish the game.

Maybe Wolf Set would be 'Jack of all trades'
My build have been centered around Ursine for Adrenaline build & Dedoction on Deathmarch, and the game is literally a cakewalk.

Would love to see how Wolf Set would fare.

Last edited:
Any idea what stats will Wolf Armor buff?

So far we know that
Feline (Light armor) - Buffs crit damage
Griffin (Med armor) - Buffs Sign Intensity
Bear/Ursine (Heavy armor) - Increase Adrenaline gain

Not exactly feline is more of a raw damage increase, bleeding buff & arrd Buff.
So yes I expect the wolf to be crits oriented.
The cat set have no crit chances increase which I find lame.

Anyway; isn't the starting armor in the game; a kaer morhen light armor ?

So what type is it? Light medium or heavy?

And finally they redid Triss's hair. Looking MUCH better.

Last edited:
I'm thinking it's medium armor.

No clue about stats though. But it would make sense to make it an allrounder type armor since a lot of people will want to use it.

Guest 3800752

My guess is it will be a medium opposite of griffin armor, sword fight or/and alchemy oriented.

Hope it's light armor which looks like Witcher 1 leather armor which initial feline set reminded me of then it became sam fisher/solid snake suit in enhanced and superior versions, tho mastercraft made it look a bit better. For stats something different(crit chance would be good) or various different stats spread over the parts.

Then we need a Witcher 1 hairstyle! Hate that current long loose loreal crap.

Last edited:
Cat - flexible , fast - light
griffin - medium pace medium strength - medium
bear- slow but powerful - heavy

wolf? fast , strong - maybe an allrounder ?(depends on your prespective)
id say fast/strong attack mix with possible quen intensity

It has to look better than Cat and Griffin right? I hope it looks like the gear you start with, that is the best looking Witcher set in the game IMO.

This would be great.

That new Triss Outfit looks pretty interesting as well. Looks like a bigger change than Yen's alternative outfit with a completely new hairstyle.

Sweet!

e; Also, anyone else thankful that CDPR wont spoil it with a preview picture? I like that they wont spoil the surprise of finding and crafting it!

Last edited:
Here's an idea... make the armor boost mutagen power.

So if you're a sign user you will have mostly blue mutagens and you'll get mostly a sign boost. If you're a swordplay kind of guy you will have mostly red mutagens and you'll get an attack power boost. And same with alchemy of course.

This way it will work for everyone.

yea agreed, wait til you see it.

"it all starts with the wooo and aaah, then the noooo and screeem comes"

Top Bottom