WOLF GEAR BUG STILL ON GOING TO THIS DAY

+
If you start the witcher gear quest and have to go to kor mor and go to the tower the chest that you need the diagram from wont let you loot it, you can loot from the other chests and the skeleton multi times, the crystal doesnt work when you use you magic on it, and the other crystal is missing. I was suggested by support to start from scratch since this issue was "fix" when clearly it hasn't. Has anyone been able to fix this themselves?

It's march 2020 and i can't open the chest or find the missing crystal or even loot the steel sword diagram in a skeleton.
I started playing recently and afterwards downloaded all the extra contents and expansions too!
One thing I noticed regarding the missing crystal is after you finish Redanians Most Wanted Quest you can keep Philippa Eilhart's Crystal. My guess is since both crystals has the same description maybe just maybe there is a conflict between them if you arrive at KM with the crystal therefore you can't find the missing crystal since you have one. But still doesn't answer to why I can't loot the skeleton with the steel sword diagram. I have 120 hours of gameplay and I'm not gonna throw this out just because of a bad design and unnecessary touch (portals, etc) just to loot a basic gear piece. As soon as I beat the main story i'll try every method presented up to this date or anything I can come up with, with luck I might come back here.

This glitch suck However.
I am aware there are other methods of getting the armour the mastercrafted breastplate can be found in kaehr morahen mines.

I am curious if anyone knows any other ways of getting the rest of the armour--shoes pants gloves, without having to do the bugged quests.

Ie as existing in game loot for example.

Does anyone know a way of getting the gear without the crafting diagrams from the bugged quest.

For example the mastercrafted breastplate can be found as in game loot in the kaehr morahen mines.

Are there similar ways to aquire the loot for the boots pants and gloves.

Does anyone know a way of getting the gear without the crafting diagrams from the bugged quest.

For example the mastercrafted breastplate can be found as in game loot in the kaehr morahen mines.

Are there similar ways to aquire the loot for the boots pants and gloves.

That's the problem with the chest bug. The initial gear / diagrams are found in the containers around KM. For special gear, the diagrams are only ever found in one place.

The only options one has is to reload / retry until it works, or if on PC, you can use console commands to spawn the gear in your inventory.

Top Bottom