Wolf School Gear Chest Bugged

+
Wolf School Gear Chest Bugged

What's going on? The Kaer Morhen watch tower where the Wolf School Gear is supposed to be simply won't allow me to open the chest within. I've reloaded saves, re-downloaded the DLC, turned the system off and on... nothing will work. I really want that freaking armor.

i have the same problem... i already got all the upgrade diagrams... but can't loot this Hieronymus Note, which is NEEDED to complete and be able to get the main diagrams... the quest is dead with the bugged chest.

You may be at the wrong chest - look around a little more.

you're trying to say that i'm retarded or something? i know very well where the chest is, and by the way... in the watchtower there are 3 chests, 1 has the note which is the one in the photo.

On all the videos i've saw that this one contains the Hieronymus Note, but not on my game... if i use the Witcher Senses you can see that the chest is EMPTY.

Attachments

• bug_chest.jpg
    bug_chest.jpg
    316.5 KB · Views: 6,887
you're trying to say that i'm retarded or something? i know very well where the chest is, and by the way... in the watchtower there are 3 chests, 1 has the note which is the one in the photo.

Ah, this may indeed be bugged. I had a similar error, but I was fortunate enough to find it with a reload.

There are two towers - the Scout Tower on the hill above KM and the Ruined Watchtower up the lake. Possible something is bugged vis a vis location. Long shot, but better than none.

On a related note, turn down the attitude towards someone trying to help you - and avoid calling anyone else retarded. If you like posting, that is. Or not having your posts prominently feature Ponies instead of the help you are asking for.

Ah, this may indeed be bugged. I had a similar error, but I was fortunate enough to find it with a reload.

There are two towers - the Scout Tower on the hill above KM and the Ruined Watchtower up the lake. Possible something is bugged vis a vis location. Long shot, but better than none.

On a related note, turn down the attitude towards someone trying to help you - and avoid calling anyone else retarded. If you like posting, that is. Or not having your posts prominently feature Ponies instead of the help you are asking for.

I did called him a retard? What i said was "you're trying to say that I'M retarded or something?"
It's a bug and there's no doubt about that.

Thank god I'm not the only one w this problem .. Meaning there is a slight chance this bug will get fixed, hopefully. I haven't played this game since patch 1.04 because I just want the wolf school armor and I cannot interact with the chest that holds the note to open a side quest at the lighthouse near Kaer Morhen. No old saves will work nor does meditating. Let's hope CDPR is reading these forums.

I know Scavenger hunt: wolf school gear is a free dlc but it should work right. I have 1.11 on xbox one and the chest in the signal tower is empty, no way to grab the note....please help!!

im still having this issue with the 1.11 patch on xbox one, super bummed about it because i REALLY want this armor. Sadly i dont have any saves just before i enter KM :/ do i have any hope of this getting fixed or should i start over... (which would suck)

Having the same bug on XB1 version. Chest is non interactable, no sign on wall. Also, no enemies at tower (video I watched, couple of harpies were hanging around). Don't know if that's relevant.

Reloading before KM does not solve problem. I installed DLC at the same time as buying game (download version).

Real bummer. Been looking forward to getting this armor set the whole game. It's definitely the best looking and, y'know, Geralt = Wolf.

Would love to know how soon a fix might be introduced but understand that's probably a long shot. Put my game on hold for now.

Should probably say, first real bug i've encountered all game, which for something of this size and complexity is pretty amazing. Here's to a quick resolution! :)

Wolf School Gear bugged.

Can't loot the chest in the Watchtower or the two corpses for the starter gear. Why hasn't this been patched yet?

On xbox one and having this issue. can't interact with the chest. Reloading or reinstalling does nothing. This needs to be fixed ASAP!

Same problem. ( v1.11 )
i can not get three Witcher Sets because of bugs.
This, Feline because in the cave are two invincible bandits ( somehow enemies get invincible when they follow thru a portal ) and Ursine because i can not leave the room after looting the chest.

I'm very disappointed how buggy this game is

I'm on xbox one - v1.11 - and I can't interact with the chest, either. I've been anticipating using this armor for the rest of my first playthrough, and this bug really hurts my desire to continue playing. I have the starting Griffin and Feline sets, but their appearances just don't sit well with me. I really want to play the rest of the game upgrading my Wolf School gear.

Any update on when this issue will be resolved? I read that 1.12 won't be out until after New Years - but I would love at least a hotfix patch, before then.

Please help those of us with this bug!

Thanks for making an awesome game, and for fixing these game-breaking bugs, as soon as possible.

Same both armour set quest not working for me as well, it's half of what we have in the game, its just not right!

Top Bottom