Wolf School Gear DLC is totally glitched

+
Wolf School Gear DLC is totally glitched

This DLC was working fine until this weekends update. Now, when I go to do part 3, 4 etc, I can find the chests but they will not glow and will not open. I have saved, exited, done other quests etc. Nothing seems to get it to work. So now I have the first couple of plans but thats it. Is anyone else seeing this or were you able to complete prior to the new update? This is very frustrating.

This DLC was working fine until this weekends update. Now, when I go to do part 3, 4 etc, I can find the chests but they will not glow and will not open. I have saved, exited, done other quests etc. Nothing seems to get it to work. So now I have the first couple of plans but thats it. Is anyone else seeing this or were you able to complete prior to the new update? This is very frustrating.
Not just that. I had the armor and when I started the game back up after a while this morning geralt was nearly naked and the armor and swords are missing from the game.

From what I saw over at the PC tech thread ( google brought me there) it is a global issue with the game now.

It's a bug with NG+ in 1.10 that affects almost all the DLC content.

We console peasants have been waiting for a week for a hotfix, PC users already have one since day one.

That's why I haven't started to play NG+ yet, I'll wait untill they fix it. However, I don't know how long I have to wait @___@

Having the exact same issue.

In the cave beneath the garden of the baron where the advanced wolven silversword is located.

I can see the chest glowing. But when i approach it, the glowing disappears and the chest is not accessible.

Tried older saves. Quitting the game. Restarting the console. Nothing helps.

Patch 1.10 is installed. Normal mode. (first playthrough).

I am stopping for now. I am pi**ed anyway, that i am level 25 already, and get a level 14 gear, thats upgraded just level 21.

I think i'll stay with the griffin gear. One more level and i can use the superior upgrade of it.

I have the same problem. (first playthrough, NOT NG+) i am searching for the parts of the superior wolf gear but the chest in the cave near kaer morhen is not working. but the problem occurred befor the last patch. i recorded the problem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9QKZDf05IY i got already some parts of the superior wolf gear but i will not play the game till this bug is fixed

Last edited:
After patch 1.11 the armor that I wore (master crafted legendary wolf) had the same requirements as before (lower than 64) and also lower stats. This wasn't nice, since I needed to re-forge the whole armor to get the higher rating, on the other hand I was lvl 62 I think so at least I wasn't naked, maybe that was the reason for having two different armors with the same name in the game

Top Bottom