wolf school quest not working

+
wolf school quest not working

I know that a lot of people had this problem and now I'm one of them. The wolf gear quest is not working for me. When I get to the tower I can't open the chest with the note inside it. I tried reinstalling the DLC and switching between saves and other things. Norhing worked. I already contacted the support team, but I'm doing this just in case they don't help.

Hey BigMuffin!

BrunoZhy recently posted about this bug and Support recently contacted them to advise that in starting in "New Game+" then the problem would be solved.
That's all the info I've currently been able to find on this, but hopefully it will offer some help. :)

Thanks!

Spoons

The bugs are still not fixed despite it being 2017!! Cannot get Wolf gear! Or do the ofieri quest either. Why add additional content before fixing the issues already on the game?? Still can't do other quests in skellige same bug issues. There are 12 in total affecting me, and they're all noted in previous posts in the forums. Pull your fingers out guys so we can complete the game!!!

From what I understand there is a fix, but seems likely the only way the fix could be implemented is in NG+.

I imagine the development team tried to fix it across the whole game but for whatever reason couldn't. :(

My guess is it was causing huge issues for other areas of the game or causing different kinds of bugs to appear, probably in the coding/script aspect, so went with the safest route to fix.

I can only speculate but you'd be amazed what can go wrong when trying to alter the finest fragment of the game.

I shouldn't have to begin a NEW GAME for a glitch on their part. It needs to be fixed. It's been a whole damn year! From 1.11 patch to 1.31 on the Xbox One and that's their resolution? That's not a resolution, that's a bs work around.

Crossboned;n7920270 said:
I shouldn't have to begin a NEW GAME for a glitch on their part. It needs to be fixed. It's been a whole damn year! From 1.11 patch to 1.31 on the Xbox One and that's their resolution? That's not a resolution, that's a bs work around.

For all we know it could be in the works :)

We all know things "should" work, I'm sure developers have a much better idea of how their game is intended to function than us, but programming and development is an insanely complicated business and for how huge and complicated the processes are that go into a game like this and for the amount that could go wrong, I think they've fixed an insane amount, they've obviously put in a LOT of work to get this implemented the best way possible, a lot of games get released with very little updates applied, so hopefully in the future, they can bring something in more workable for everyone, I'm sure they are very aware of the problem. :)

NG+ is the place to get your witcher gear anyhow, just make sure you do it at around level 45 - 50 and you will be ok. I have to ask, with how big the game is and how small this problem is why the salt?

Top Bottom