Wolf School Scavenfer Hunt - Bugged

+
Hello!

I have the same problem. My game has the 1.12 version. I've downloaded the DLC few days ago, but it don't works. When I figth the ghost at Atalaya in ruins, there is nothing to pick there. I can't find anything at the ruins of the castle. And when i go to the signal tower, I see the chest but it seems to be empty (i can't open it, because the option is not aviable). I've bought all the maps, and found all grows up, but can't get the first weapons and armor (can't complete the first mission).

Anyone knows HOW fix the problem? Ther is any way? It's sad can't enjoy this part of the game. There is someone here that coud fix that problem?

Thanks everyone!

---------- Updated at 05:18 PM ----------

Same problem. Did you fix it?

You can tell an issue won't be even addressed when the tech support reps won't even acknowledge it on this forum.

Should have bought the PC version of the game for console commands, nothing ever gets fixed with consoles.

Can't loot the chest for the notes, I tried grabbing the diagram at the ruined tower up north and I got the silver sword diagram but it didn't even get 1/6 credit for the scavenger hunt, the quest stayed at 0/6 and the rest of the diagrams were invisible.
Same problem

Top Bottom