Wolf School Scavenfer Hunt - Bugged

+
I'm having the same problem for the quest as well. Bought the notes from Hattori, then went to Kaer Morhan's ruined tower, the chest wasn't lootable.
However, both the chests on the 3rd floor are lootable on the first run.
After I reloaded the game because of the bug, the chests on the 3rd floor are lootable again, but it was empty.

I'm having the same problem - can't interact with the chest and the second stone is not on the wall.
I am so sad because i want this armor so bad and had to use the griffin armor now! :(

Game version 1.11 on PS4.

Edit: I managed to slide "manually" in the cave (see Video), doesn't help - there is nothing to loot for me.
Allready reinstalled the whole game and addons - no effect.
I load an old savegame before ever going to kal morhen - same problem.

Last edited:
Has anything become of this? :(

I also cant access or interact with the chest in Kaer Muire (the town now has no population)

Last edited:
reached tower yesterday and same problem. I tried restarting the game and going to earlier save but still nothing.

You can tell an issue won't be even addressed when the tech support reps won't even acknowledge it on this forum.

Should have bought the PC version of the game for console commands, nothing ever gets fixed with consoles.

Can't loot the chest for the notes, I tried grabbing the diagram at the ruined tower up north and I got the silver sword diagram but it didn't even get 1/6 credit for the scavenger hunt, the quest stayed at 0/6 and the rest of the diagrams were invisible.

Confirmed I completed the wolf school gear quest last night - fixed!

I'm still experiencing this issue. I'm obiously also on patch 1.12 and I can't loot a thing or nothing is shining during Witcher Sence in The Bastion or the Signal Tower. I also checked if Hattori has anything for sale but he hasn't either.

Please advice :)

I have the latest patch and the DLC installed . The Quest is active but the boxes are still unlootable . The problem is probably due to the time of installation of the DLC or first trip to Kaer Morhen . I have no older savegame , so it is impossible to complete the quest . IT IS A BUG. DEFINITELY!
CDPROJECTRED pleas help! :(

Last edited:
Same problem here - unlootable chest @ tower! But it could have something to do with me downloading the Wolf Armor DLC while I was already in act 3 of the game.

I've recently finished the game and am now on a New Game+, so I'm hoping to find out if it does work this time.

Hi, to activate this mission you have to go to Hattori at Novigrad and buy the "Well-preserved Notes by Hieronymus on the Witcher Elgar". Read this notes and follow the scavenger mission "Wolf Gear ". at Kaer Morher and the part1 at Novigrad. If you have still problems try this: at the dashboard of the ps4 go int the "Settings" section, playstation network/account and reactivate the licences, set the ps4 as primary.

Last edited:
Top Bottom