Wolven Armor Quest is broken

+
Wolven Armor Quest is broken

Hello, I am having aproblem with my wolven armor.
I was halfway my game when I got the wolven armor. I was just about to go to Kaer Morhan, so as I got there, I was able to find the first set.
I went to the proper merchants after to get maps for the next versions of it and not only they didn't have it, but also, when I searched for them I could only find the swords and boots. As soon as i tried to get al the other parts, I could find the chest, but inside only 5 orens. No schematics.
I didn't even tried to get the superior or mastercrafted ones because without the enhanced I can't even craft them.Anyone else having that problem? I tried to find it online but seems it works fine for everyone.
Thank you!

Guest 2081505

Hello, I am having aproblem with my wolven armor.
I was halfway my game when I got the wolven armor. I was just about to go to Kaer Morhan, so as I got there, I was able to find the first set.
I went to the proper merchants after to get maps for the next versions of it and not only they didn't have it, but also, when I searched for them I could only find the swords and boots. As soon as i tried to get al the other parts, I could find the chest, but inside only 5 orens. No schematics.
I didn't even tried to get the superior or mastercrafted ones because without the enhanced I can't even craft them.Anyone else having that problem? I tried to find it online but seems it works fine for everyone.
Thank you!

Yes, yes, that's hard, but it will be even harder to find the proper forum. ;)

didnt have a problem with it, you sure you got all the maps? and read all the notes from the quest item inventory?. also when a chest gives you orens its usually a chest that had witcher gear diagrams that you have taken earlier so you are probably going to the same places? you sure you dont have the diagrams already?

Yes, im sure, I have all the maps, actually, i went through a ocd / insomnia moment, and ended up finding more maps, and completed almost all of it, now I'm left with 2 maps for superior wolven. One for swords and the other for armor. The other one when I read it, it sent me to Kaer Morhen to find only the boot Diagram, after I found that, it considered the quest completed already, and when I went to the cave to get the gauntlets, only orens were inside the chest. I managed to get all the rest, including mastercrafted. Of what I read the superior map #2 should have boots, gauntlets, trousers, no? Regardless, I find the chest, but is empty.
sorry about not posting it on proper place!

Top Bottom