Women of The Witcher 2

+
Women of The Witcher 2

The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition is full of beautiful women. Sure, they are very nice to look at but they can also be very deadly when crossed the wrong way. Females in our game all have their motives and reasons which constantly push them forward and help them achieve their goals they are very beautiful women with strong personalities.
So, heres what we want to know If you were stranded on a deserted island, which one of the beauties present in the Assassins of Kings would become your companion? Feel free to tell us in the comments below and vote on our Facebook page.

You're asking me to choose only one!? Oh dear...

But anyway, judging by the people I've met so far, I would probably say Sile. She is beautiful, smart, and interesting, mostly b/c of her interest in politics. Plus she can help me hunt on the island, unless she puts me to do all the work.

I found Triss really annoying by the end of the first Witcher, but she really grew on me in Assassins of Kings. I actually missed her throughout Act 2. So yeah, I'm going with Triss. I also really liked the interactions with Cynthia in the Secrets of Loc Muinne quest, and I hope she'll make it into the Witcher 3 (though the chances of that happening are slim)

MM360 said:
I had hard time deciding but after a while I have to go with Succubus.
Enjoy being her only resource of food on a deserted island?

I'd go with Anezka. :>

Will there be a "The Men of The Witcher 2" poll, later?

I might be able to see the point of this, as it seems to want to underline that there are indeed many "beautiful" women in the game, but that we shouldn't overlook their strong personalities, as well; but Shani and Yennefer are not even in the game.

Anyway! I really don't know whom to "pick," as I believe that even women have some form of free will, but Anezka has always impressed me the most out of the female cast. Head-strong, intelligent, wise, knowledgeable in the ways of a more natural kind of magic. She's altogether strangely alluring, and I think it would be very comforting to have her around if I found myself on a deserted island.

Hooo, great minds... I played Anezka's quest yesterday and she left me completely floored. I loved what she said about her stance on magic.

Forum veteran
MM360 said:
So, here’s what we want to know… If you were strained on a deserted island, which one of the beauties present in the Assassins of Kings would become your companion?

Were I to somehow be strained, I highly doubt there would be enough of me left for the answer to matter. Pretty sure that's lethal.

Dona said:
Hooo, great minds... I played Anezka's quest yesterday and she left me completely floored. I loved what she said about her stance on magic.
I know! Everything that comes out of her mouth, but especially that speech, gets me every time.

227 said:

Were I to somehow be strained, I highly doubt there would be enough of me left for the answer to matter. Pretty sure that's lethal.

fixed. Thanks for pointing it outxD

I love every women in this game, Saskia the Succubus and Triss would be my top 3

If I got stranded on an Island I would totally have Triss with me. Sex and magic :p

Saskia - didn't even need to think it over :p. Seriously, I cant talk enough about how much I love her!

Besides, if I am stuck listening to only one person for a long time, they might as well have an awesome, and sexy accent :).

Top Bottom