Won't Hurt A Bit & Best Steel Sword in the games -- What the heck ????

+
Won't Hurt A Bit & Best Steel Sword in the games -- What the heck ????

OK guys. I don't know how many U guys have been disappointed like me when you complete the WON'T HURT A BIT quest. According to some guys, when we finish the quest, we get the best steel sword in the game. Rumor says that it enhances the damage 200%. I was very excited and tried to get it. But what happened at the end ?????? The dentist dude just gave me a Mahamakam Sihill +100% damage. I swear to GOD that this sword I can pick it up at least 2 times before that. 1st in the Field of Murky Water (act IV), near the small farm. 2nd is when you kill the 10 boss monster and ask the Royal Huntsman the Dwarven steel for reward. So this +200% damage sword ... just a spoiler ?.

100%+100% = 200%It's not +200%, it's 200% total. That's probably what you're missing. Don't forget that it also bypasses armor. Not like any of this matters anyway, you can cut through anything like butter by this point with or without the sword.

Ah, why are you complaining? The game is already super-easy as it is. You don't need an overpowered sword to make things even easier, do you?

Top Bottom