Wont the unfortunate console players be compensated in any way?

+

do console players deserve to be compensated?

• Total voters
So if you have not heard cdpr will stop supporting xbox and playstation on december 9th. Although the Gwent console player base represents a very small percentage of players this really sucks since a decent amount of them have invested a great amount of time and definetly some hard earned cash into the game too. I am aware that there is a silver lining for these poor console souls. They will be able to copy their console progress over to a fresh gog account soon, but this does not make the dagger that cdpr just thrust and twisted into all the console players stomachs hurt any less.

This is why i really think the few console players that dont now give up on gwent and try to move over to pc and ios deserve to be compensated for cd projekt reds decision.
The compensation for this massive punch in the face that xbox and ps4 players got could be anything from a few kegs to a special "were sorry" pack.
I dont see why this cant happen since cdpr wont be giving EVERYBODY a little band aid for their decision to not follow through with console, there are just a FEW people that just got (forgive my language but this is true) FUCKED

Guest 4368268

Make Ves jiggle again and all is compensated.

Top Bottom