Word of advice.. Don't start Red dead 2 after playing Cyberpunk

+
Status
Not open for further replies.

“Without a doubt, quality is of paramount importance,” Kiciński says. “We strive to publish games which are as refined as Red Dead Redemption 2, and recent Rockstar releases in general. That game is excellent, by the way, we are rooting for it. Rave reviews, excellent sales. What does that teach us? Well, it teaches us that we need to publish extraordinary games, and that’s exactly what we are planning.”

I was never interested in cowboys, but seeing some comparisons (where you browse by page and item you wanna buy) I really am about to get RDR2 for the sake of that one store comparison.
Not about the cowboys.. the amount of detail... on freaking everything is just, breathtaking. I played this game last year but when i got back to it after cyberpunk i was nooo.. its 5 years in the future...

Lets see... RDR2 graphics are good but limited... content in game is VERY BARE...... 7 guns and done. 10 horses and done. So scenery vs content... i choose content :D and lets not forget the amount of bugs RDR2 had when it launched.... developers underpaid and quitting.

to play RDR2 online you need to forward ports or you will lose connection every other min.

Random object disappearing from your inventory after game was released for so long.

GTA5 is only one with something close to Cyberpunk, BUT one graphics updated that thing will crash like crazy as it used to be on PS3.

I hate single player games and i be honest, Cyberpunk 2077 i still play every day when i can. If not main story line i just jump in and do side missions.

So if Cyberpunk does add business to buy and etc like RDR2 and GTA5 then people would have reason to play and grind it.

Too many people rushed thru the story and done.

Yeah... bought RDR2 on realease, palyed few hours.

Personally I had much more immersive and less buggy (PC) experience with Cyberpunk 2077. I know that the latter would not be true if I started the RDR2 today but still... so it would not for CP in few months (hopefully).

And I'm aware of all the little details and what not... but the story did not spoke to me and wandering around, doing self serving stuff just to watch what happens... what for?
Well, if you are into sandboxes then I understan but to me it is not the main focus.

As it is today, I would rather re-play CP, Witcher or actual RPG like Fallout 1/2 before RDR2.
Not going to make me cry for sure.

RDR2... horse physics....... Funniest thing evar. :)

Or kicking open a saloon door, snacking a guy in the back of the head with said door, hard, guy then talks to you like nothing happened... haha. Good times.

Lets see... RDR2 graphics are good but limited... content in game is VERY BARE...... 7 guns and done. 10 horses and done. So scenery vs content... i choose content :D and lets not forget the amount of bugs RDR2 had when it launched.... developers underpaid and quitting.

to play RDR2 online you need to forward ports or you will lose connection every other min.

Random object disappearing from your inventory after game was released for so long.

GTA5 is only one with something close to Cyberpunk, BUT one graphics updated that thing will crash like crazy as it used to be on PS3.

I hate single player games and i be honest, Cyberpunk 2077 i still play every day when i can. If not main story line i just jump in and do side missions.

So if Cyberpunk does add business to buy and etc like RDR2 and GTA5 then people would have reason to play and grind it.

Too many people rushed thru the story and done.
I wasnt comparing the way they play like they are very different games but the amount of detail and animations, AI system... And let me tell ya.. the content in the world is a ton.. i dont know how did you played Red dead but there was a ton of different content in the game BUT the game doesnt mark it for you and that is amazing.

Stay away from Fallout 3, New Vegas, Fallout 4, Morrowind, Skyrim, Witcher 2, Witcher 3, GTA 3, Vice City, San Andreas, GTA 4, GTA V, Red Dead Redemption, Red Dead Redemption 2, Outter Worlds, Mass Effect 1 2 3

If you stay away from those games... yes... I can see how someone can think CP2077 is a good game

Stay away from Fallout 3, New Vegas, Fallout 4, Morrowind, Skyrim, Witcher 2, Witcher 3, GTA 3, Vice City, San Andreas, GTA 4, GTA V, Red Dead Redemption, Red Dead Redemption 2, Outter Worlds, Mass Effect 1 2 3

If you stay away from those games... yes... I can see how someone can think CP2077 is a good game
Hahah... but really it was just punch in the face when i started playing the game again.. it was soo weird. Kinda made me mad at the CD project cause it will always have a feel of just unfinished because i do know they had a lot of dreams for this game.

Actually halted my second 2077 playthrough (weary after nearly 200 hours non-stop) and got back into TTW (Tale of Two Wastelands); have never felt the desire to try RDR2. There's just something about settling in for a long RPG run that 2077 misses on.

I can't stand RDR2 its the most boring and annoying game i have ever tried i wanted refund on but got refused as i played more than an hour before i realize how much i hated it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom