[Work In Progress] Appearences Menu

+
I made this for you, let me know if it works.

If @CAPA14 compiles this himself or requests the me take this down I will of course remove the link ASAP.

No problems Mezzias actually I will upload this to the Hood and Cape Recolor, right away.

Thank you, you saved me some time.

Also...

Attachments

• FGkOSKp.jpg
    FGkOSKp.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 62
I made this for you, let me know if it works.

If @CAPA14 compiles this himself or requests the me take this down I will of course remove the link ASAP.

Thank you very much Mezziaz. It's much appreciated.

And thank you as well Capa, for the amazing mods.

---------- Updated at 03:52 AM ----------

Last edited:
Hello,
since you started to play with sword, is it possible/or are you considering some sword swaping? :) (like with witcher sets but with swords)

Will try to add more items before releasing. ^^

But if people asks too much for it, I release earlier (with less items)

Naw just take your time man. Better to release a more complete product. Less frequent updates but bigger updates I think is better.

Hello,
since you started to play with sword, is it possible/or are you considering some sword swaping? :) (like with witcher sets but with swords)

Unfortunately Swords are more complicated than armors, because I can mount them, ok.
However, only the real equiped one is Pulled Out and stays on the hand (the mounted one still goes to the hand but magically returns to Geralt's back)

Even If I despawn the real equiped swords they will spawn back back after trying to use them. Making them overlap(Clip) again.

Conclusion... I would have to mess heavily with the original game files to try to make this work.

Besides... with elemental swords who needs to replace weapons lol

---------- Updated at 03:29 PM ----------

Here comes the Headless Rider again... But now with a flaming sword !

Attachments

• DQzKAJa.jpg
    DQzKAJa.jpg
    305.8 KB · Views: 52
Hum... didn't find this Iris effect yet but found...

Rune Levels and Rune Colors :D

EDIT:

Found the Iris effect but can't seem to work on other weapons...

the effects are:

'special_attack_charged'
'special_attack_ready'

If someone manage to get them working tell me how :D

Last edited:
Will you add some potion accessories? Otherwise, awesome mod! Thank you for it! :faith:

If you could point me to the w2ent I could add.

---------- Updated at 02:55 AM ----------

Attachments

• ZYrLeM8.jpg
    ZYrLeM8.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 55
  • dD8iJX3.jpg
    dD8iJX3.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 52
Capa, I'm using the Always rune glow mod, so the runes always glow even when out of combat. Will your effects for rune work with it?

Right now the AMM does not make it always glow but I think I could add an option for it...

Don't know if using as is will conflict functionality with the Always Glow mod also. Have to test.

EDIT:

Confirm I can add the same functionality to AMM no problems. Will add a toggle for it. :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom