[Work In Progress] Appearences Menu

+
Pretty much done with AMM for Roach! Just need some fine tuning ;)

It will be integrated to the regular AMM v1.10, not a separate module.

Features:

Change on the fly:
Horses (Brown, Black(dark purple...), Devil(real black), White , Skellige Wild Horse, Wild Hunt Horse, Zombie Horse)
25 types of Saddles to choose
Champrons(Blinders)
Some Hair types(yeah there are some intended for the Nilfgaardian "saddle" and Skellige so the horse is not completely hairless)
Some Tail types
Bags
Trophies(For those who like a particular trophy there but need to use another one equipped because of stats... who never?)

Want a clean horse? No problems... you can hide all stuff from it also.

Apply Devil Horse FX (Best looking on the Black and Devil Horses)

How the appearances will change?

Under OPTIONS>MODS>ROACH APPEARANCES
After selecting the menu options, pressing the Refresh AP button or simply calling the horse when far away making it respawn again.

AMM 1.10 will also come with:

- Crossbow hiding and able to use Fix
- Bear Scarf DLC (Inserted to DLCAMM which will replace DLCKnife and will contain all custom DLC stuff needed from now on)
- (Maybe Masks, separated from Face Gear and a better way to apply the Bandit Mask. Will decide if I will include in this release yet... still have to develop...)

(No weapons yet sorry :( )

Anyway you can add a hide trophy option? I'm not a fan of hanging a severed monster head on your horse.

It was already done by the moment you requested lol.

See? No trophies! :D

Attachments

• x9dJRlu.jpg
    x9dJRlu.jpg
    247 KB · Views: 591
Last edited:
^Awesome! What armor/gloves/boots are you using in that screen shot?

Witcher Set > Nilfgaardian Chest and Temerian Legs
Common Set > Assault Gloves and Boots
Accessories > Bear Scarf :D

---------- Updated at 04:36 AM ----------

Sry guys, had to delay the release to fix some stuff but It's stable now and I will release it tomorrow!

Here is a video of a part of what you will be able to have.

Great stuff, capa.

I think one big thing that would improve your mod would be hot keys to cycle through the items so we dont have to go to the menu every time we want to see a look.

Sorry, I should explain myself better. I ment pouches from Car and Wolf armours:
They could be use as another accessories! ;) (thats why I wanted more accessories slots :D )

Attachments

• mastercrafted-cat-armor-set-look.jpg
    mastercrafted-cat-armor-set-look.jpg
    243.3 KB · Views: 56
  • maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 49
Oh, shame. :(

For a start looked inside the cat lvl 4 entity, and it has some Item that I can extract from it. Don't know what yet ^^, but MAYBE is the pouch :D since it has the same item on lvl 3 and lvl 4 armors and the same pouch is present as i recall.

Didn't look the Wolf armor yet, but from looking at the pictures, lvl 1 dont have the pouch and the rest does... maybe it's a separate item too.

However will not include on this update, will release it now btw.

Just òne question, what happens when I equip the horse with one saddle and select another one with the mod ?

Last edited:
Top Bottom