[Work In Progress] Appearences Menu

+
Nope! It works just like the AMM for Geralt. Selections will be reapplied automatically.

That's just awesome mate, cheers =)

For a start looked inside the cat lvl 4 entity, and it has some Item that I can extract from it. Don't know what yet ^^, but MAYBE is the pouch :D since it has the same item on lvl 3 and lvl 4 armors and the same pouch is present as i recall.

Didn't look the Wolf armor yet, but from looking at the pictures, lvl 1 dont have the pouch and the rest does... maybe it's a separate item too.

However will not include on this update, will release it now btw.

Awesome! Thank you for looking into it! :)

Capa, so if I'm understanding this right the Black devil horse does not have a black lod so it uses the dark purple horse's lod? Really strange when you walk away from it and it turns purple.

Capa, so if I'm understanding this right the Black devil horse does not have a black lod so it uses the dark purple horse's lod? Really strange when you walk away from it and it turns purple.

Man this is vanilla. I just loaded the horse. :)

As I understand that's what happens yes... I may be wrong though since i'm not sure.

---------- Updated at 03:51 PM ----------

For those who want to test and possibly willing to help with the Weapons Appearances, there are two exec functions on the end of the code of AMM 1.10. Which can be issued by console.

swdon()
This adds a Karabella sword with some tags: A custom 'AMM_Sword' tag so I can search for it afterwards, NoShow so it doesn't appear on inventory and NoDrop NoEncumbrance so it do not weight.
Then mounts it directly to the Hand so you can swing it. As far as it goes, if you sheath it again and unsheath the real equiped weapon will spawn, changing the scabbards and making Karabela magicaly return to the scabbard.

swdoff()
This will search for the AMM_Sword tag in inventory and remove the item that has it from inventory, making it also disappear from Geralt.

Last edited:
Sorry, I should explain myself better. I ment pouches from Car and Wolf armours:
They could be use as another accessories! ;) (thats why I wanted more accessories slots :D )

The Cat item I found was just the leather chest belt... look

---------- Updated at 06:37 AM ----------

Would you still want this?

I find it pretty useless since most armors already have this.

Looked into the Wolf armor and nothing can be extracted from there.

@Rustine was right :)

Attachments

• RUjCLB2.jpg
    RUjCLB2.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 25
The Cat item I found was just the leather chest belt... look

---------- Updated at 06:37 AM ----------

Would you still want this?

I find it pretty useless since most armors already have this.

Looked into the Wolf armor and nothing can be extracted from there.

@Rustine was right :)

Oh, really shame, I want more pouches! :D But thank you for looking into this! ;) (and what about beards...)
:D

Beards are hard attached to the heads...

http://i.imgur.com/eOHL9uz.jpg

The function I use to change beard stages is from the vanilla code, which I don't have access to what this function really does
(My guess is that it adds the head as inventory component and mount it)

It will be kinda complicated....(if i'm able to solve)

EDIT: Will try to extract them from the head and apply as a separate item, like I did with the Bear Scarf.
But possibly I would have to break beard growth..

EDIT2: Did not work obviously... lol... it has to be attached to the face and make animations... Think I have to rethink the whole Head, beard, bandit mask applying, hiding etc... to make this work.

Last edited:
Kreygasm !!
But the alt hair with the default armour looks absolutely horrible. You shouldn't wear it like that. >.<

EDIT1: Already got some Scabbards working :)

Need to test though... some are not attaching to the right position...
Also need to solve a problem when Updating the Scabbards with the refresh button. Should not be hard though ^^

FINALLY! Stabilized the Scabbards!

Scabbards can be Selected by the Sword Settings menus (changed the name of Sword FX to Swords Settings since there is more to it than effects now)

After enabling and selecting Scabbards will be refreshed by the Refresh AP button.

When you enable the custom scabbards the original ones get hidden so they don't clip with the custom one.

Since when you pull the sword the original scabbards will appear back I had to make so it hides with a slight delay 0.35 sec.
It's just noticiable when you refresh appearance and pull the sword for the first time after the refresh(you will see the scabbard vanish in the air).

Original Scabbards will show just when Hide Scabbards are Off , Custom Scabbards are Off and Show Sword is On. Then when you refresh the original will appear back.

Now the toggle to the swords are selective. There is one switch to each. Silver and Steel swords can now be toggled separatelly.

When you select to hide a sword the custom scabbard will despawn too.

Top Bottom