[Work In Progress] Appearences Menu

+
CAPA,
Will we be able to use other curved swords like Beann'shie, Elven Steel Sword, and Viroledan Steel sword (Blood & Wines 'common' curved blade models) with Olgierds scabbard and there not be any clipping?

Or is Iris and Ofieri saber models the only ones that will work with that scabbard replacer?

CAPA,
Will we be able to use other curved swords like Beann'shie, Elven Steel Sword, and Viroledan Steel sword (Blood & Wines 'common' curved blade models) with Olgierds scabbard and there not be any clipping?

Or is Iris and Ofieri saber models the only ones that will work with that scabbard replacer?
You cannot expect that it will work with every sword but some will fit.

I don't know if this has been mentioned or not...

I was disappointed to see that fera's roach skins were not all listed in the menu. I looks to me like the pinto skins were never added in your amm.ws script. I haven't explored further or try to add them myself, yet. I just came over hear to post a heads up about. that. I don't know if it was intentional or an accidental oversight.

I don't know if this has been mentioned or not...

I was disappointed to see that fera's roach skins were not all listed in the menu. I looks to me like the pinto skins were never added in your amm.ws script. I haven't explored further or try to add them myself, yet. I just came over hear to post a heads up about. that. I don't know if it was intentional or an accidental oversight.

Not sure I missed them since there are so much skins. If I missed them was not intentional.

Anyway, If you can't find the Skin you want, you still can have it working by downloading and install Fera Mod, instead of the DLC for AMM, and then using the Brown Horse(Default).

Not sure I missed them since there are so much skins. If I missed them was not intentional.

Anyway, If you can't find the Skin you want, you still can have it working by downloading and install Fera Mod, instead of the DLC for AMM, and then using the Brown Horse(Default).

I asked Fera to merge her DLCs, so its harder to reach modlimit that case. However, it seems that you'd have to edit some stuff there to properly load those.. At least, that's what Fera says. Either way, sry for the more work, should you decide to change it ^^

I asked Fera to merge her DLCs, so its harder to reach modlimit that case. However, it seems that you'd have to edit some stuff there to properly load those.. At least, that's what Fera says. Either way, sry for the more work, should you decide to change it ^^

Yeah I would have to pretty much repath all the entities I load. and the 60 or so appearances from inside the modded player_horse I use.

Not only that!

@Feradiera would have to > Repath all the meshes to the body entities and meshes to the textures. Recook all the textures with the new path.

Yeah I would have to pretty much repath all the entities I load. and the 60 or so appearances from inside the modded player_horse I use.

Not only that!

@Feradiera would have to > Repath all the meshes to the body entities and meshes to the textures. Recook all the textures with the new path.

I found some new work for you to do.
apparently, concept belt bugs out the bear armor (T1-T5) and Wolfen armoc (T1-T5)
Probably only the chest.

In case you can't spot it at first, it makes wolven gear invisible at some parts.

I found some new work for you to do.
apparently, concept belt bugs out the bear armor (T1-T5) and Wolfen armoc (T1-T5)
Probably only the chest.

In case you can't spot it at first, it makes wolven gear invisible at some parts.

I knew from the beta release, and not sure how to fix it.

And before you say anything. Yes the Concept Fur streches. I knew this from release too.

Not only that!

So, I am now ready to admit that I am out of my depth on this one. I generally can make out what a mod is trying to do by reading the code of the various aspects of any given mod. This one, however, has me stumped. Its most likely because I don't know how to edit or whatever I need to do to .w2ent files that I suspect is where I really need to be to add her dlc support for the missing pinto horses.

So, long story short, I'm now a few hours older and full of so much more respect for what you have actually managed to do. Here are the file names that @Feradiera kindly provided for my futile attempt to do this myself.

the names are as follows:
03_01 Black Pinto
03_02 Buckskin Pinto
03_03 Dark Pinto
03_04 Gray Pinto
03_05 Brown Pinto
(the file names follow a format of b_01_roach.w2ent to b_05_roach.w2ent)

If you're using AMM you won't need to use my mod, just the DLC :]

I don't know if the name of her dlc folder is needed or not, but if it is its "Feras_AMMPintos"

Thanks for the awesome mod, sorry I wasn't able to help you out on this one. At this point I don't expect anything, maybe in your next update they can get added...but no rush.

So, I am now ready to admit that I am out of my depth on this one. I generally can make out what a mod is trying to do by reading the code of the various aspects of any given mod. This one, however, has me stumped. Its most likely because I don't know how to edit or whatever I need to do to .w2ent files that I suspect is where I really need to be to add her dlc support for the missing pinto horses.

So, long story short, I'm now a few hours older and full of so much more respect for what you have actually managed to do. Here are the file names that @Feradiera kindly provided for my futile attempt to do this myself.

I don't know if the name of her dlc folder is needed or not, but if it is its "Feras_AMMPintos"

Thanks for the awesome mod, sorry I wasn't able to help you out on this one. At this point I don't expect anything, maybe in your next update they can get added...but no rush.

Yeah it's somewhat tricky ;)

Don't worry. I'll add them :D

I know this forum is for this mod only but a little side project maybe you could do or even help me with; when the analogue stick is completely forwards (outdoors) Geralt walks instead of jogs, A for jog and double tab for sprint. Just asking feel free to reject, ignore or even delete this post. Cheers.

Top Bottom