[WORK IN PROGRESS] Witcher 3 Death March Gameplay Walkthrough in 4K HDR (the full game archived in a searchable manner on YouTube)

+
Hey everybody, I'm currently recording my 4th playthrough - basically because I MUST have a high-quality preservation of the entire experience because it's just so amazing :)

And since YouTube started supporting 4K HDR properly this year, I figured I'd go ahead and share my recordings incase other people are looking for something similar!

I'm following an "episodes" structure, meaning the videos are somewhat similar in length (usually 50 - 60 mins) and they all have their own little story arcs. I'm taking care to organise them in this manner and also to assign recognisable thumbnails and titles so that the entire story become searchable.

The intent is to create something of an archive of all the amazing moments in this game, so that we'll never forget ;)

If you're looking for any quest in particular, you can browse to my channel's page and input the quests name or other keywords in the channel's Search box (like "Frying Pan" or "witches"). I'm adding quest descriptions to every videos so you should be able to find the video you're looking for (if I already made it that is - this is a work in progress).

If you can't find the quest you're looking for, lemme know and I can probably point you to it.

Figured I'd share it here since these forums must have a lot of Witcher enthusiasts like myself, heh. Here you go:

EPISODE 1:

EPISODE 2:

There are 20 episodes total so far!

SEASON 1 FULL PLAYLIST

Top Bottom