Working As Intended? Birthday Daily Mission Counter

+
I completed two daily missions today 4/28. One daily an hour before the daily reset and another 3-4 hours after the daily reset (all completed 4/28).

However, there is no countdown or up on the Complete 3 Daily gold taskbar for the Birthday celebration.

Is this working as intended?

5/1 Update: I have finished daily quests for 5/1, 4/30, 4/29, and 4/28 (completed after the Birthday info and meter was posted) and there was been no indication on the birthday task meter that I completed it. Is this working?

5/3 I have finished daily quests but have not received the daily birthday prize. Please advise on next steps.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-05-02 210034.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-05-02 210034.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 33
It's because you already have finished this event the first time. The rewards were the border of Yennefer with the birthday cake, a Ciri avatar, a title about Party and an aura for Ciri and Yen skins.
I was confused too : no new rewards and my quest bar was also 3/3.

It's because you already have finished this event the first time. The rewards were the border of Yennefer with the birthday cake, a Ciri avatar, a title about Party and an aura for Ciri and Yen skins.
I was confused too : no new rewards and my quest bar was also 3/3.
Thank you for this information.

It's pitiful that you not the company gives me the answer to this concern. No one mentioned this when my ticket was responded to.

Top Bottom