world of warcraft style muli-player

+
world of warcraft style muli-player

Here's an idea.It would be great to move around in The Witcher universe with other players. Do things like go to bars get drunk. Go on adventures that make use of teamplay skills to beat monsters or armies. Allow players to make adventures that require you to work together. You can do things like in oblivion. You can buy homes or even a castle. Buy custom items to deck out you home. Also, It needs the ability to block other players from attacking you. Some players just want to hangout or teamplay with friends. Also, offer monsters that are for high level players to present a challenge.Adding any real cost to it would limit who was able to play. Something to think about. ;Dlv

So you want a free WoW set in witcherland? :whistle:Personally I think that would suck.. Juvies spamming 'trade' channels, generic quests and storylines, Thats not what TW is about... It would be like reading a bad book with a gazillion people trying to read over your shoulder and talking inanely throughout... Pass...I could however cope with 4 player (lan) co-op...

Will the decision system and different outcome of the gamestory work in multiplayer as well? ;D You will have to look for those players who follow the same path as you. For minor decisions you have to discuss it with your party members. I hope they all are with one consent then and you don't have to waste your time in endless discussions what to do next?

The problem would be, at least in my opinion, too many witchers, sorceresses, assassins and so on.The protagonsits and antagonists of these books are just limited.There would need to be a NPC to Player ration of at least 20:1 to create the illusion of rarity.

Unless you start play a human, and have a final class change to sorcerer or witcher at level 40 or something (after completing training).But, it's still a silly idea. MMO = gear hunting & grinding.Without gear hunting & grinding, people don't spend time playing and therefore the MMO has no population.Gear hunting & grinding makes a game crap.Not to say there aren't some nice elements in WoW, but by definition, just by being an MMO lowers the bar.

I think it could work on a much smaller less grind heavy style.I still play Unreal Tornimant mostly because servers are made by players and the new things people do and make let others keep playing for ages.Coop servers run by players and a maximum of ten a server could do well so the gear grinders find a gear grind orentated server and story enthusiasts find a story sserver where a very story oreanted campaighns running.

Top Bottom