World Takes Time Loading + Leads to Issues with quests like a Beast In Me

+
So I've been enjoying Cyberpunk ever since it came out and wanted to come back to the game after some time to see how it's doing after the updates. Game still feels good but something I am having an issue with is the rendering/loading of the world.

So if I stay in a place everything will start spawning in and the area will feel alive but once I start to drive away the world becomes empty (I know this has been a mini issue for a bit), and things like the lights, roads, etc will stop to load. Like lights won't produce any brightness and the roads will start to look crappy as the textures are loading and won't finish loading them unless I fully stop what I am doing and give the game time to catch up.

So when I am doing quests like a Beast in Me the car will go up to one of these loading roads and just go through the ground into the abyss for example, making me have to fully restart the race or I'll be TPed back behind everyone.

Is there a setting/ini (Or Mod) I need to change/add or is this a situation that we are waiting for CD to fix up?

I do run the game on an SSD and have a 2060 Super, FPS is never an issue for me (NVIDIA even recommends I run the game on almost ultra which I don't because I rather not 'overwork' my GPU).

I run Cyber Engine Tweaks and a few other mods (But none that influence the game render wise)

Sadly I do not have pictures as of current so hopefully what I explained is enough. (Sorry!)

Thank you for taking the time to read this!

You simply update the game or reinstalling it ?
It's on a new save or a "old" one ?
It also could be "mod related", even if the mods have nothing to do with graphics :(
At first, if it's not already done, you can follow these few steps

You simply update the game or reinstalling it ?
It's on a new save or a "old" one ?
It also could be "mod related", even if the mods have nothing to do with graphics :(
At first, if it's not already done, you can follow these few steps
It's a brand new save, I reinstalled the game and it had issues so I did a fully uninstall (Like removing the appdata, cyberpunk folder in my Steam, etc.) and reinstalled as well so it's fresh.

I'll try the reinstalling/uninstall display driver method and see if that works.

Ok ;)
I really hope it's not due to mods, because in this case, you should be "good" to reinstall completely the game, again... (keep your actual saves in a folder) and try on a brand new save without any mod installed :(

Ok ;)
I really hope it's not due to mods, because in this case, you should be "good" to reinstall completely the game, again... (keep your actual saves in a folder) and try on a brand new save without any mod installed :(
So I tried the graphics driver reinstallation and it seemed to have been fixed completely! There was one section it did have a 'slow load' we could say (granted it was raining and it's a scripted mission so it isn't that big of a deal) but my game seems to be loading things much better and I can keep the method you linked for other games and what not.

Thank you for the help! :):giggle:

So I tried the graphics driver reinstallation and it seemed to have been fixed completely! There was one section it did have a 'slow load' we could say (granted it was raining and it's a scripted mission so it isn't that big of a deal) but my game seems to be loading things much better and I can keep the method you linked for other games and what not.

Thank you for the help! :):giggle:
Nice ;)
You're welcome.

Top Bottom