Worries about the jackets.

+
Will our character wear only jackets in the game?
So will character customization be limited because of implants?
I would like to wear long coats, coats transparent and luminous, elegant clothes like Neokitsch, variety of clothes.. not only jackets
But it seems that it will not be possible because of the implants and limitations :cry:
9c46051551f2fadbb50f1e2ff7bac6a8--cyberpunk-art-cyber-punk.jpg

casaco.png

deus_ex_costume.png

Last edited:
I'm very confused. What makes you think you'll only have jackets? And why would implants have any impact on cosmetics?

Why woulld implant limit your choice of clothes? It's not lile you'll be able to augment yourself to the point of looking lile Robocop

Why woulld implant limit your choice of clothes? It's not lile you'll be able to augment yourself to the point of looking lile Robocop
Thing is, Robocop still has humanoid proportion and is therefore able to wear clothing. Sure, he would be very limited, because oversized clothing can be hard to find, but it would still be possible.

So, as long the game doesn't allow us to augment our self's beyond humanoid proportions, all clothing options should be possible from start to finish.

And augmenting our self's until we look like Robocop, would actually be a great easter egg :LOL:

Don't know exactly where, but I remember reading that things like trenchcoats/longcoats will also be an option, not just leather jackets.

Aww yis. Too bad I can't see it in 3rd person. Might as well look at the mirror if not from the inventory screen

Don't know exactly where, but I remember reading that things like trenchcoats/longcoats will also be an option, not just leather jackets.
I believe you read that in my post about the polish impressions from the demo:

- examples of the clothing we could buy in the game included trenchcoats, t-shirts and sneakers (as we can see on V's male model)

what i would like to know is, what are all or option we can have on clothes (sheild,fire proof,stab proof,defecter) and can we put it on any clothes that we want (suit,trenchcoat,poncho)

p.s. can we created or own in blender?

I must confess that I noticed that in every single images V's arms are not covered in FPP, it looks like the sleeves are compulsorily up to the elbow so that the game doesn't need to render them. :shrug:

FPP game so best not fret overmuch about the aesthetics of clothing you will only ever catch glimpses of. The stat mod is more important than what is looks like.

I don't want 80s or 90s style clothing. They should more add clothing of this decade. Can't be stuck in the 80s or 90s. Clothing changes from decade to decade.

For example, if hands have extending tools (nano-blades or whatever), you can't have long sleeves. Or they need to be of a very specific design that doesn't interrupt the transformation.

Your right ,If you look at the Demo and the cos play pic`s CDPR released the long sleeves are always pushed up to allow the Mantis Blades .

Top Bottom