Worse and worse framerate on Xbox Series X after every new patches.

+

KNXtz

Forum regular
Why every new patches make game worse in performance mod on Xbox Series X ? This is really annoying. I dont understand and i dont want to play this anymore. We had pretty stable fps before 1.06 hotfix but ok. And now after 1.1 patch game cant keep 60fps when we drive a car on most roads. Can you explain ? Will you ruin this with next patch too ? Really i dont understand your fixes when next gen console cant be better or the same and is worse and worse. Crazy

Edit : I talk about 60fps but i feel like fps drops below 50. Nice. If next patch will be the same or worse i will quit this game forever because it is a joke in my opinion.

Last edited:
This is actually what I can relate to, I have the same impression about the performance on XSX. To be fair, I'm not THAT frustrated (most likely due to the fact that I actually bought XSX after buying the game, cause it looked bad on X1S ;) ), but still this is something that I actually can confirm is happening.

btw - Hello there, my first post here

Same for me on PS5, I had to stop on 1.06 and don't even want to try on the shitshow that is 1.1. The next gen versions are likely taking a back seat until they get their own version in 2nd half of year. I get it... why waste resources making it work on next gen Xbox/PS when you have all these issues on last-gen consoles that you have actually released the game on.

KNXtz

Forum regular
Its good to know im not alone with this feeling. Im frustrated because for me as a PC gamer this is very noticeable and frustrating. Enough stuff destroy my immersion in this game... How can they make this game running worse when we always hope for better performance. Its time to check other games, really uhhh.

meanwhile, the PC crowd feels like they keep nerfing our game to get it to run on consoles.
they totally gimped the draw distance in 1.1. pop-in's like crazy now.

I originally played for about 20 hours before quitting.

I will take a long break, keep up with patches and give it another go this summer.

I play on XsX

Same problem here on Xbox One. The framerate has never been as stable as for Xbox Series X but now the game is almost frozen. And additionally to that, enemies won't die anymore even if I deplete their health to 0 hp.

KNXtz

Forum regular
After 1.1 patch we have freezes when game load new locations on next gen consoles. It wasnt visible before on SSD. Textures of our cars are flashing sometimes. Really i want back to 1.06 or even 1.05. No hope for better 1.2 patch.

Thats because these patches are for SONY...the PC version is bugging out horribly as well now...1.04 was the best PC patch and all downhill from now.
Cs project is trying to get their game back in SONYs store...gamers can wait xD.. We are not important.

Sigh

Im finally getting a Series X on tuesday an you guys aint painting a pretty picture.

Luckily, i guess, i'll still have the One X there for awhile if i think its no worth the better loadtimes etc

You can wait for next gen update but most people want play it now. They can delay it to the last days of the year because of problems with the game, who knows. Hope im wrong. I'll take a break. Only check 1.2 patch for results but no hope anymore. Im tired of Cyberpunk already. My reason for buying XSX.

Top Bottom