Worst Cards

+
Literally the only answer to this thread is Sabrina. When she was "bugged" to let you set an entire row to 0 strength she got no play. And now that that bug is fix she literally serves no purpose. But the reality is, Sabrina is the king of the NR silver **** mountain. Stennis is wildly inferior to something like Yarpin or Grave Hag. Botchlin/Luberkin is 15 value between TWO silvers. Ves and Trololo are both row-stacking liabilities. And Pavetta is only used for meme decks.

ThreePi;n9130580 said:
Botchlin/Luberkin is 15 value between TWO silvers.

but they summon each other, so that's more like 15 value in 1 card. that's not bad at all! unless they get locked, which happens quite often in this meta.

Sheva007;n9130350 said:
Fun fact, i faced a monster deck today that used this card (¿?). think its the first time i see this card being played

But how? it's Skellige only. if it was a neutral card, just maybe it would have its uses, but SK really doesn't need it.
you end up 1 card less in your hand with no power gain. compared to Sigrdrifa, when you play her, you end up 1 card less in your hand, but with 3+the resurrected unit's power ahead.
If only you didn't discard a card after you played Restore, you could argue that "okay it's 3 power less than Sigrdrifa, but you don't have to play the Restored card immediately", I would say aaaaaallright maybe. but like this? how? what? why?

supafreaky;n9130370 said:
Frightener. A silver who's only purpose is to boost Kayran slightly higher than several bronze

it really takes many plays to grasp why the card-draw high power spies are good.
but you usually really need to win the 1st round and want to lose the 2nd round to get their real value.
so even though I think I get why they're good, I still don't really want to use them, but maybe that makes me a bad player.

scorba;n9131070 said:
But how? it's Skellige only. if it was a neutral card, just maybe it would have its uses, but SK really doesn't need it.
you end up 1 card less in your hand with no power gain. compared to Sigrdrifa, when you play her, you end up 1 card less in your hand, but with 3+the resurrected unit's power ahead.
If only you didn't discard a card after you played Restore, you could argue that "okay it's 3 power less than Sigrdrifa, but you don't have to play the Restored card immediately", I would say aaaaaallright maybe. but like this? how? what? why?

No, he used Necromancy, i got those 2 mixed up

ThreePi;n9130580 said:
Literally the only answer to this thread is Sabrina. When she was "bugged" to let you set an entire row to 0 strength she got no play. And now that that bug is fix she literally serves no purpose. But the reality is, Sabrina is the king of the NR silver **** mountain. Stennis is wildly inferior to something like Yarpin or Grave Hag. Botchlin/Luberkin is 15 value between TWO silvers. Ves and Trololo are both row-stacking liabilities. And Pavetta is only used for meme decks.

Change Sabrina ability to deploy is enough. It's kinda ridiculous we need at least crewed reinforced ballista to trigger her deathwise or waste Roche on her, while her expect pay off is not even close to Fringilla Vigo....

And I disagree Sabrina being king of worst silver, she still have power swing but lack consistence, as for Pavetta meh...neither power swing nor consistency. I don't even know how to tweak her

Prince Stennis is easy to fix, crewman 2 is all you need.

I don't know about Botchlin or Luberkin, have seen them been used a couple times despite they are silver but still some form of carry over.

Ves & Troll can be used as igni proof but fail to proof what we actually want to protect aka reaver hunters

NR silver pool is problematic and lack consistency except couple good cards such as Lady Margarita, Sile, Dethmond and Thaler. They are fine but lack synergy with bronze pool so in contrast they are balanced at best.

Top Bottom