Worst looking armor you've found?

+
Worst looking armor you've found?

I just had to share this, so I found some decent low level pieces of gear that I'm wearing completely based on stats.

Spikeroog Aketon armor: gray with white patterns and red yarn coming out of it with a stripped beige and white skirt. The baby blue Assassin Trousers and gold boots don't help, I know but this is best I've found so far.

Tell me I don't look like Raggedy Andy....

Got armor that looks worse than this? Post it!

Attachments

• witcher.jpg
    witcher.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 7,073
Last edited:
Has anyone found any Witcher themed armors yet? I'm early in the game but I don't see anything that would separate a Witcher from a front-line infantry grunt.

Has anyone found any Witcher themed armors yet? I'm early in the game but I don't see anything that would separate a Witcher from a front-line infantry grunt.

From what I've heard the Harpy Armor upgraded to level 3 is really awesome looking. But I have no idea where to get it.

I can't make a screenshot , but worst pants my Witcher had - those blue Assassin Trousers , With short Griffin chest gear they look like he was wearing a nappy/diaper .

yeah, that spikeroog aketon armor is the worst so far. I wore it because it outclassed everything else I had by a huge margin when I first picked it up, but winced every time I had to look at Geralt in a cutscene. Most of the armor in this game is hideous.

the kaedweni armor looks worse, only the witcher armors look good, everything lese makes Geralt look fat

Yeah I've noticed the witcher gear actually fits his body type, slim with shoulders like a refrigerator. I've found only a couple non-witcher ones that look nice but they have skirts and beer-bellies.

any light chest piece I found was utter horrible.. I am level 5 so I HOPE there will be some nice pieces too :(

any light chest piece I found was utter horrible.. I am level 5 so I HOPE there will be some nice pieces too :(

Nope! I was level 9 in that screenshot. I'm now at 13 and my armor is different, finally, but I've gone from looking like Raggedy Andy to looking like that really embarrassing friend who'd dress up in Ye Old Timey clothing for D&D night but did it super half assed so he just looks like an idiot.

Sadly most of the Armors you find in the Witcher 3 are meant for normal humans like bandits and soldiers, which doesn't fit Witchers like Geralt (he is no Solider/Knight).
@Marcin Momot CDP Red please bring more Witcher Armors and some old armors from Witcher 1-2 (i.e. Raven Armor...)

I actually modded my Raven armor in TW2 to be almost identical to it's TW1 stats, and gave it an upgrade schematic that can only be done in Act 2, so I got an easy-ish Act 1, which is fine, Raven's Armor is legendary after all, had to spend a good deal of money and resources to upgrade it in Act 2, and it was the best armor until I got near the end of the game, where the Vran armor (which lorewise should be stronger) was stronger. It felt really good, shame I couldn't take the Vran armor with me into TW3, at least it would look better than that peasant filth that's somehow more powerful than the Kaer Mohren armor.

I just had to share this, so I found some decent low level pieces of gear that I'm wearing completely based on stats.

Spikeroog Aketon armor: gray with white patterns and red yarn coming out of it with a stripped beige and white skirt. The baby blue Assassin Trousers and gold boots don't help, I know but this is best I've found so far.

Tell me I don't look like Raggedy Andy....

Got armor that looks worse than this? Post it!

But I like that one.

I don't recall the name, but I had this armor that looked more like a rancher's clothes than actual armor and it made Geralt look somewhat fat since it had this weird bulge on the stomach area.

I wore it for so long because it was the best thing for like five levels, and every cutscene made me cringe.. real hard.

Crafted this medium chest robe like thingy. Decent stats too which has replaced my Griffin. I with there was an armor tint option so I can tint the gloves to match the chest color.

Attachments

• witcher3 2015-05-28 23-58-05-40.jpg
    witcher3 2015-05-28 23-58-05-40.jpg
    397 KB · Views: 1,082
its true tw3 doesnt have many good looking armor,i had one armor which had great stats but it looks like something those peasants on the streets would wears。。。。。。

personaly i like the design in witcher3 a lot -> they look more like medival clothing then fantasy clothing = +1 for "realism"

I'm level 8 and I only find light armor chests :((( I can't wait until I find griffin armor to enhance my signs

Top Bottom