Worst looking armor you've found?

+

Just another echo to the voices, but i'm not really digging the armor either. It's like an avalanche of changes stripped the awesome from the game, especially how the armor looked before.

wazaa

Forum veteran
Wha? How? I like black and red, don't get me wrong but t doesn't go well with beige and white stripped skirts. Nothing goes with beige and white.

No, seriously, I like it. If I have to choose something I don't like I can say some pants that give the feeling that he is wearing the underpants over the pants, but not red underwear as superman one, no: it is even worse: white underwear... :O

Ah yes, the Spikeroog Aketon. My Geralt wore that thing in level 5 since I couldn't find a better armor for that level.
He looked like he's going to a ballet class or something, heh.
I know the armors are made to resemble their historical counterparts but I just can't stop laughing at that one.

you know you have a problem in the design department when dlc´s amour looks best from the main game ones.

Probably lots more that are looking meh, but Feline armor upgrade1 was the worst for me since I was using it so damn long. IMO the only place that damn raincoat seemed to make sense was when cruising around on a boat in Skellige.

Angren Kiras is the worst! As for the trousers those are Assasin trousers.

I hate the Assassin Trousers... but they give vitality, 2 slots and decent resistance to damage. It's hard not to wear them. Then again the Witcher gear trousers seems to have a lot of cod pieces for some odd reasons so... don't have much to really choose from.

There is BARELY any good looking armor in the game. I like the look of the mastercrafted feline witcher armor but still the warrior's jacket (the same one Geralt is wearing in all promotional material) looks good, but alas being a low leveled armor at some point got to shred it off. I'm hoping for more armor to be added as time passes.

And seriously, we have witcher armors from schools of Viper, Griffin, Cat, and Bear, but no Wolf? The signature of the game? Am I really missing something here, or a good looking high stat wolf witcher armor is yet to be added?

Yeah i also can't get this logic. Maybe they will add this with DLC. As well as the fact they just let the last crone go away -_-

There is BARELY any good looking armor in the game. I like the look of the mastercrafted feline witcher armor but still the warrior's jacket (the same one Geralt is wearing in all promotional material) looks good, but alas being a low leveled armor at some point got to shred it off. I'm hoping for more armor to be added as time passes.

And seriously, we have witcher armors from schools of Viper, Griffin, Cat, and Bear, but no Wolf? The signature of the game? Am I really missing something here, or a good looking high stat wolf witcher armor is yet to be added?

The standard armor is even worse.

The only armor which looks ok is the Temerian armor.

The standard armor is even worse.

The only armor which looks ok is the Temerian armor.

Lots of armors look ok as just armors. Thing is that we're talking about armor for a witcher. Therefor any armor including heraldry of any army is out of the question, just like any heavy plated armor.

i miss all the dark-sets from the witcher 2, specially the kingslayer outfit, that one is gorgeous

Last edited:
:facepalm:
Wow... uhm don't mean to Necro the thread but I just spent a few hours to get this armor, the little icon in the menu seems to look nice but damn... Griffin armor is nasty. Nothing says badass like piss stain colored armor with puke green trim. Yeah I'm going to say this is my least favorite. At least the Raggidy Andy armor was hilarious. This is just bland, boring and ugly.

"Superior" Griffin Chest Armor

Attachments

• griffin.jpg
    griffin.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 1,249
Shiadhals Armor.

I was very very excited once i found the Diagram. I was eager to craft it, but i had to level up a bit. But then it was a real bummer. The Armor looks exactly like the Verden Archer Gambeson, and is ugly as shit. :(

I have to make a notice about nilfgaardian armors in the game (nope, not the one from DLC) - nilfgaardian guardsman and Impera Brigade armor. They are looking absolutely gorgeous, especially the Impera one, but don't match with Geralt's appearance and fightstyle at all, just ridiculously incongruous

Top Bottom