WotW Main Menu Music!

+

rrc

Forum veteran
I don't know if someone had mentioned this in other post, but the main menu music of WotW is just out of the world. I would think this is the BEST main menu music for Gwent ever and I don't know how CDPR can top this up. It immediately grabs the attention with the initial violin and is just magical. Have been listening this in YouTube and SoundCloud. Is there anyone else who just stays in main menu and keeps listening to this music like me?

Youtube Link:
(This is from the official composer of this music!!) This has link to SoundCloud and other sites too.

Just thought that this main menu music deserves its own thread for appreciation.

Yeah, it's great. I love all of the music in Gwent - the regular main menu music is amazing too. I often think "I'm going to play Gwent with my own music on", but generally I end up just sticking with Gwent's music, even though I've heard it all so many times.

• RED Point
Reactions: rrc
This one is coming directly from the Thronebreaker soundtrack. The main theme appears multiple times there.
It took me a while to figure out why it sounds so familiar - great cover of the original.

• RED Point
This one is coming directly from the Thronebreaker soundtrack. The main theme appears multiple times there.
It took me a while to figure out why it sounds so familiar - great cover of the original.
I also noticed the Thronebreaker theme had been woven into the piece, with some fine adornments and flourishes, of course.

• RED Point
I hope they plan to add this music to the official sound track we can download at Gwent extras.

Top Bottom