Would be Amazing if This was Fixed or Add :)

+
Firstly I want to say, I had extremely enjoyed playing and experiencing the game. In many areas its next level immersion feels and fun. I was transported to the future and spent dozens hours there. Story, Characters, Design and Atmosphere is Fucking Amazing and I Love it! Big Fan of your Work Guys! (y)

For more Clearer and more Pleasant Player experience with UI

Minimap
- Should cover wider area

Menu Map - Could have more diverse icons ( mainly to not have similar for side missions and cars )

Inventory - Could be more clear to use ( many times i get something, gun or mission item and a just don't know what, because it's not marked )

Mobile and Messages UI - Could be more clear to use ( mainly messages, go from contact to message don't work for me and I still must scroll and find the message)

Connection between some Dialogs and Situations

Dialog Connection
- Few times happened, I talked to someone about a person i don't know or met before but dialog plays out like the opposite. Or I engage with some person like we talked before but we did not at all.

Situation Connection - At the beginning when you wake up from "long sleep" after "big action" and go get your car before anything. Situation that plays out is completely out of the story context. More situations like that happend, In one of the endings you get a gun that was owned by one specific person and you put it to rest. But in my end mission this person was not involved and was still alive, even in the endings calls. Then there are smaller ones and more nuance but let them go.

Game Systems - these i see addressed everywhere and I understand it is very complex and difficult, but i will mention a few :)

Police and Traffic AI - Not really working, would be great if they would work independently on you and not just reappear, disappear or get stuck.

Combat and Stealth - It seems that sometimes it's working really well, but in many situations not really. Many times happened to me that enemies just ignored me. So it's a little inconsistent because you just don't know how it i'll work in the situation you face now. Melee combat is hard to control comfortably, difficult to recognize if an enemy will hit me in this position or not and I often had audio issues with this, so hard to tell.

NPC - I would like them to say a bigger variation of things. Maybe they could have specific dialog for part of the town you are in or building where you are. So a different, specific and bigger set of dialogs for people in Watson, City Center, Badlands etc. Would be great.

Dynamic Situations in the World - I would love to see chasing cars in the streets and Badlands, I know there are these criminal encounters but it's just not much dynamic, they just wait for you. So it would be awesome to have something more interesting and immersive

Bugs and Glitches - sure this will be fixed, so no worries :)

• Broken missions, Stuck UI on screen, Sometimes issues with sound and facial animations, Sometimes blink graphical issues.

One Personal Visual Effect Wish :)

• I would really love some water drops effect on the screen. Few water drops on the screen during rain. Maybe just when you look up, to not block the view of the player. And let lights from neons and sun reflect in these water drops. I think it would look really good and fit the aesthetic of the game well.

That's about it. It would make me really happy, if someone from developers could see this and take it into consideration. But I have a feeling that many of these things is already being worked on. :) I just want it to express my thoughts because I care about this game and I can't wait to play it again. But to be honest I will wait sometime before I do that and try to forget some details ( not sure about this part :D ), to have somewhat fresh experience again. :)

Till that time THANK YOU FOR YOUR WORK AND TALENT GUYS! (y)

Last edited:
Top Bottom