Would Hjalmar attack Ciri?

+
That's interesting though now that I think about. We're talking as though we're ok with Skelligers raping, pillaging, murdering, and taking thralls from the continent, as long as it doesn't inconvenience a main character and make them feel bad.
I think most players who vote for Cerys think that this may mean less pillaging, raping, enthralling and murdering for the future. And the large majority of the players tends to vote for Cerys (that Place of Power and that OCD about failing quests...)

And yes, the captives who're forced to work in "entertainment" are horrible, and so are the prisoners of war who're doing slave work on the road to Kaer Trolde without even getting any water to drink.

You got it wrong. She only becomes Empress when Nilfgaard wins.Even if you take her before to Emhyr but Nilfgaard loses war she did not become an empress. In the books it was Morvran Voorhis who take the throne so I guess if not Ciri it's him.

He becomes Emperor-Consort at the least anyway, unless CDPR dropped the marriage.

Ciri would have married Voorhis according to a leaked document from 2013 (see this post), but it has been deleted from the final version of the game.

When I realized the dancing girls in Kaer Trolde were captives I was thoroughly crept out. Funny Geralt doesn't get to bring that up with Crach :D

EDIT: Not saying we should have been able to do anything about it; that's silly. I just genuinely find it funny that overly moralizing and judgmental Geralt has nothing to say about his friends having slaves.

To be fair there is a Skellige side quest where Geralt free some slaves.

Ciri would have married Voorhis according to a leaked document from 2013 (see this post), but it has been deleted from the final version of the game.

To be more specific, three separate endings for Nilfgaard were planned:

Nilfgaard wins - Emhyr holds his position as Emperor and slaughters the left... I mean opposition

Nilfgaard with Ciri Empress - Emhyr chooses compromise, marries Ciri with Voorhis and abdicates

Nilfgaard lost - opposition takes the throne away from Emhyr, imprison him on secluded island, where soon he goes insane and Voorhis becomes a new Emperor

In the final version the ending in which Emhyr compromises was deleted and the imprisonment was changed into assassination.

Top Bottom