Would I be gimping myself by taking 18 Technical Ability?

+
I'm pretty low level and don't have a ton of time to play. Trying to get my build right from the start since we can't respect attribute points. Is crafting viable as a specialization? I don't have any experience with legendary or epic tier weapons yet, and I'm like to know if this idea is viable given that this is a single player game.

Anyone have experience with high level Technical Ability?

You can respec but it's more of a mid-game thing.
There's a chip you can buy at ripperdocs for 100K Eddies that allows you to respec.

Can't help you with the Tech question, went all in on the hacking game for my first playthrough.

I'm not high level yet but going by the costs of crafting and upgrading you would need to spec heavily into the crafting tree to pick up the perks that reduce it to make it viable.

I've read mixed reports on crafting with some people saying it's a complete waste of time and others saying you need to invest in these perks to make it viable but I will say I'm only level 16 and I have had plenty of epic items drop from encounters and have found a couple of legendary items in the world so even if you don't go the crafting route there are plenty of items out there to find at these tiers.

The respec chip only respecs perks, attributes are set in stone.

Top Bottom