Would you live in Night City in real life?

+

Gangs

• Voodoo Boys

Votes: 10 9.4%
  • Tyger Claws

Votes: 7 6.6%
  • Maelstrom

Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Valentinos

Votes: 14 13.2%
  • 6th Street

Votes: 8 7.5%
  • Animals

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Moxes

Votes: 55 51.9%
  • Scavangers

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
Hell no , I will be dead once I make the first step in the city because I always look in the eyes and lips ( because I'm deaf) and others might take no well and stab me :ROFLMAO:

I wouldn't even want to live in the US nowadays and an even more extreme version of that? So - No thanks xD

But fear not, as it stands now the world might change towards that kind of future anyway.

But I love it as a game setting, and I'd be really curious about all kinds of implants, braindances etc.

Not feeling living in a city where everything is 20 frames per second, and pop in. Especially if my skin keeps popping in like that it would be an absolute nightmare for me, very self conscious. Also police just spawning in would suck alot, I mean I might want to DOWNLOAD a film or something, but it is no fun if they just teleport cheat into my room. So it would be a no thank you for me. :)

It depends: am I rich?

But I'm alright being a badass cyborg version of myself. :)

Otherwise, no, I'd end up dead in a ditch somewhere or living pretty much my exact normal life churning out material for a corporation.

I'd join the Mox but I don't think they'd let me.

:)

Why I would like to live in city that eats people like Quicksand? Better choise would be live in badlands with likeminded people!

Because you can get a gun for a skull!

Manderly: NO, YOU CANT GET ONE.

Gunther: WHY!?

Maybe as a tourist. Buying souvenirs, cyberware and so on. For hiking and taking photos.
But not for live there permanently.

I honestly would live in Night City, team up with the Mox, replace my hands and legs, be on the edge of the law, be a legend at the Afterlife, eddy my way to North Oak estates, own a Rayfield... All without having a desk job 9 to 5, hell yeah i'm in.

I'd love to live in a city that looks like it, but not in one that works like it. :think:In fact, I kinda live in a shit-hole that looks like a mix between Northside and Pacifica, so scratch everything. No ...

Maybe, this will sound very pessimistic but our reality is so weird, there is always a chance things could get much worse than any dystopia, look at how technology, life in general and even people changed from 20 years ago, it is certainly completely different than what we have now, moving to night city might actually become a good choice in the future...

Looks like there is always something going on. I'd be cool with it. I don't typically walk through the city and approach a group of people in dark parking lots so I'd be ok. V is the most dangerous person walking around NC anyway! No one else just runs over random pedestrians on a daily basis.

Top Bottom