Would you live in Night City in real life?

+

Gangs

• Voodoo Boys

Votes: 10 9.4%
  • Tyger Claws

Votes: 7 6.6%
  • Maelstrom

Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Valentinos

Votes: 14 13.2%
  • 6th Street

Votes: 8 7.5%
  • Animals

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Moxes

Votes: 55 51.9%
  • Scavangers

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
Haha, there is no way you would love to live there. I'd rather join Aldecaldos, Night City is f shithole, I love it in the game but in real life? No way.

I think it's like live in the middle of Portland riots from last year, even worse. Nothing good. big NONO.

I just remembered that there's no Pizza with real cheese in Night City. No mozzarella, no real meat, no bacon, no onion slices for your Pizza. A sad world.

I don't want to live there after all and retract my vote.

But at least, putting pineapple on Pizza is outlawed in NC.
Pretty sure some one said about an ex corpo girl "she ate organic meat", which induces that real meat is still on the market, just ....expansive.

The thought of living in Australia scares me more than the prospect of living in Night City. At least Night City doesn't have kangaroos. I think. I'm not sure, so for now, it's the safer option.
Scared of kangaroo? They cute. Harmless. :p

I have lived in big cities, in small cities, in farm lands, in different countries. (perks of growing up as a military brat).

That being said, I would have to say YES, in all reality, I would live in the world of Night City, 100%.

I was born too early, just before the internet came out (14.4kbps modems to dial up billboards anyone?).

This city is more where I would like to live.

If the alternative is living in the Badlands with the same bunch of people in the middle of nowhere, yes.

In V's Mansion yes, with those spectacular Blade Runner views, but I'd want the private elevator working from a dedicated garage space in that parking zone below and a flying car or air transport for the rooftop pad
Cyberpunk2077 2021-01-16 17-07-25EDIT.png

No, because in real life it's called "Detroit".

Honestly I'm not a huge big city fan, and I've lived in quite a few of them. I'd probably rather live in the Badlands, but since that's not an option, the answer is no.

instead of pretending im going to live there by never turning my console off except every time it crashes or needs an update. once my pre ordered game arrives that is

I'd really like to go to NC for a trip (there are some really beautyful places to visit) but to live there... absolutely not! :LOL:

Considering that almost 30% left a year prior.. no, not really ./.. id rather leave with the Nomads and btw.. i dont understand your poll. You question is would you live in night city, not which gang would you be in..

No one is hacking your brain to convince you to tear yourself into pieces in real life.

No one... yet. I honestly think that in about 100-150 years we'll be seeing the same shit as in the game.

As for the topic well I've lived in a huge city my entire life so I'm quite used to it and I actually like it. About NC I don't know really may be the areas of Little China or Haywood are the ones good from economical point of view. Of course if you are in NC and have the eddies some of those luxurious skyscrapers would be a good option.

If the capacity to live in Night City would include actual access to cyberware and guns, then yes, I quite possibly would. I've lived in large cities most of my life, and have a bit of that "StreetKid" mentality in RL, if you will. That said, I wouldn't join a gang, because it's simply not my thing. Fostering relations with them, is a whole other matter....

Top Bottom