Would you pay for regular small DLC?

+
Would you pay for regular small DLC?

With only 4 more smalll DLC's still left and so many extra things that could be added to the game, I ask of you, would pay for small DLC after the free 16 are out? Personally I would buy things alt looks, new gwent cards or armour sets in second, if they where reasonably priced and the armour sets didn't look like trash. I would like to see more than one alt look for Ciri, and at least a few more armour sets, Viper, Wild Hunt, Scoia'tael come to mind.

Depends what it is. But if I want it, yes. As long as it's not just a re-skinned armor piece for 5€.
Yes, I would buy stuff like new armor, weapons and new hairstyles, provided the price is reasonable

No. I generally don't care about aesthetics or random extra quests. It would have to be very very special for me to even consider it.

I might buy a combination pack of several of such DLC though - if the price is right.

Nope not going to pay for weapons/armors/new hairstyles and other things like that stop making yourself appear like cows to be milked.
I would pay for expansion and substantial story content (not 5 minutes missions).

Nope, I never pay for any DLC. Especially not for those that change some costume or add some weapon to a game with tons of weapons.

The same quality as they have previously released for free these past month and a bit? No, bigger blocks of quest chains or the expansions absolutely.

It's very unlikely that such DLCs are coming, they said themselves, it only takes a couple of hours for 1 or 2 persons to make a new armor and basically costs close to nothing so why would they charge money for such content

It's very unlikely that such DLCs are coming, they said themselves, it only takes a couple of hours for 1 or 2 persons to make a new armor and basically costs close to nothing so why would they charge money for such content

Ehh because CDPR are a honest bunch but i'm sad to say that's actually the norm out there...see EA, Ubisoft, Activision.....

Tuco

Forum veteran
I would pay for any significant addition of new content, sure, but I would absolutely not pay for "small DLCs".
Not because I'm a cheapass, mind you, but I just don't feel like these "small DLCs ever add any significant value to the game.
When you have a game with hundreds of quests, what value can you sincerely attach to one or two additional ones (especially if, as some of the free DLC quests released so far, they don't even shine above the average of what's already in)?

Who actually is a fan of paid small DLC? But well, as long as it's not stuff that feels like it's cut straight outta the game I don't really see a problem. For example an armor set for 50 to 1€, if you want it, buy it, if not, don't buy it.

Depends on what it is. I wouldn't pay for gear and stuff, or for a short 20 min quest but I would pay for a 2+ hours quest if it comes with a nice story. But for now cdpr should focus on the expansions, patches ans the last 4 dlcs.

I would pay for any significant addition of new content, sure, but I would absolutely not pay for "small DLCs".
Not because I'm a cheapass, mind you, but I just don't feel like these "small DLCs ever add any significant value to the game.
When you have a game with hundreds of quests, what value can you sincerely attach to one or two additional ones (especially if, as some of the free DLC quests released so far, they don't even shine above the average of what's already in)?

True I would probably not buy short quest DLC either, but I'm a sucker for cosmetic stuff. Always have been, I know for a fact I have spent more money on LOL than any game I've actually had to buy.

Ehh because CDPR are a honest bunch but i'm sad to say that's actually the norm out there...see EA, Ubisoft, Activision.....

EA, Ubi, Activision, Capcom etc do it because there are people like some further up who actually beg publishers and devs to fleece them. I don't get why people solely blame the publishers and devs because they're only doing what almost any business would do - maximising their profits. The real problem are those that buy into it and demand it. Then use the inane retort "Well, no one is forcing you to buy it", whilst completley missing the entire point of why people are complaining about such practices. There are actually 1000's of people per title that demand those publishers and devs nickel and dime them and everyone else.

I would pay for additional Quests.

I would not pay for any qwent cards, alternative looks, different shades of boxer briefs or even a new sword. That's cosmetic and doesn't interest me. Even if they were $1.00 each. It's just not in me to pay for micro-transactions of that nature.

More than likely, I'd just wait for the expansions.

LOL NOPE! I would pay for a good expansion, but minor things? I would look for a mod that does it or make it if it has not been done before. And even if we don't get mod support I wont pay for small DLC.

I love this game, and I love and trust CDPR... moreso than almost any other developer/publisher at this point. TW3 is such an awesome game, I'm always looking for ways to give them my money over others. And if more content comes with my contribution, all the better!

Top Bottom