Would you play romantic-themed DLC?

+
Romance themed DLC? Wouldn't really be something I'd want above a whole new arc.
Part of a DLC unlocking the ability to romance existing characters? Sure. There are a few characters I'd prefer to romance over the existing four. :love:

I want the romances to get fleshed out more. That should not be done via paid expansion, maybe by adding a few more quests and dialogue lines afer the sex part via free DLC. Meaning, turn them from furniture spewing the same few lines over and over again into more active inhabitants of Night City. No need for all full romance themed DLC though.

Also, only because OP isn't interested in the male LIs, it would be really nice to not always talk about Panam and Judy but the guys too. I mean, I'm not interested in Panam or Judy, but when I ask for better LI interactions, I always ask for all four of them because that's only fair.

i dont know.. it looks to me like people are confusing Cyberpunk world with Hallmark production...

Guest 4412420

I'd like to say that I'd play and even pay for a DLC that was just V hanging out with their friends and LIs because to me the characters and those calm, relaxing moments you can spend with them are one of the highlights of the game.

In reality though I'd wait to see if Kerry and River weren't screwed (again) or forgotten.

Last edited by a moderator:

Guest 3847602

Romance themed DLC? Wouldn't really be something I'd want above a whole new arc.
Part of a DLC unlocking the ability to romance existing characters? Sure. There are a few characters I'd prefer to romance over the existing four. :love:
Woodman romance free DLC :cool:
Make it happen CDPR!

A dark RPG to be complemented by a romance focused DLC? Sounds funny but.. yes i can imagine that.. though hardly with an "happily ever after" ending.

The love interests are the characters that have the most potential moving forward. Building higher on what's already a big foundation is a must. I don't care. This is why there is no way in hell they won't expand on them. It just doesn't make sense.

I got insanely attached to Judy because I love her inside out. Her character is just beautiful in every way possible, which, after the romance, made me realize how sad the current state of this part of the game is.

And for those of you who say otherwise (dating simulator, more important things to focus on), okay, I get it. You want proper gameplay, missing features, and all that kinda stuff. But please understand that not everyone plays the game for the same aspects of it. I only care about the story and all the characters that surround it. I want more content and fixes regarding that, and I couldn't care less about anything else.

No. It would be nice if romances be expanded a bit and bring new quests with LI, which would definitely help to improve the story and get linked with V even more, but romances without any other context are meaningless for me, especially in this particular game, where so much other than romances require an improvement

The love interests are the characters that have the most potential moving forward. Building higher on what's already a big foundation is a must. I don't care. This is why there is no way in hell they won't expand on them. It just doesn't make sense.

I got insanely attached to Judy because I love her inside out. Her character is just beautiful in every way possible, which, after the romance, made me realize how sad the current state of this part of the game is.

And for those of you who say otherwise (dating simulator, more important things to focus on), okay, I get it. You want proper gameplay, missing features, and all that kinda stuff. But please understand that not everyone plays the game for the same aspects of it. I only care about the story and all the characters that surround it. I want more content and fixes regarding that, and I couldn't care less about anything else.

Pretty much this. I loved all the character quests. I want more of this stuff. I wouldn't go as far and say no conflict, but I just want more stuff with Judy and the ohter LIs/friends for that matter. New quests to strenghten the relationships (platonic or romantic) would be great, but I would also be happy to be able to get more interactions, dialogues etc. with your SO. I hated it that Judy was only a lifeless shell after Pyramid Song (except the 4 texts or so you get.. at least more and new text messages should be easily doable).

Yes please! Give us Takemura and I will play a dlc. But not with Judy, because I'm not into girls and River is a disappointing love interest. No Takemura or at least someone else? I will stay Single.

Can't say i'd want a whole DLC around those activities though i'd certainly like LI to have content in expansions with additional romanced dialogue etc. Equally if it was a freebee enhancement like the TW3 did in regards adding dialogues to main game for Triss/Yen to enrich the sense of the romance and characters recognition of it i'd be happy with that.

Pretty much this. I loved all the character quests. I want more of this stuff. I wouldn't go as far and say no conflict, but I just want more stuff with Judy and the ohter LIs/friends for that matter. New quests to strenghten the relationships (platonic or romantic) would be great, but I would also be happy to be able to get more interactions, dialogues etc. with your SO. I hated it that Judy was only a lifeless shell after Pyramid Song (except the 4 texts or so you get.. at least more and new text messages should be easily doable).

Dude! I am so bad at checking those text messages in the game, just like my texts and emails in real life! I open my messages and I see all these long messages way after the fact, just like in real life!

I appreciate the in game characters not bitching about me not ever responding, unlike real life.

Dude! I am so bad at checking those text messages in the game, just like my texts and emails in real life! I open my messages and I see all these long messages way after the fact, just like in real life!

I appreciate the in game characters not bitching about me not ever responding, unlike real life.

Ha ha! Same here. When I press 'T' and then 'Tab' I have LOADS of messages. Sometime I even have unfinished quests awaiting response.
Have you ever tried to open your 'Shard' list? Don't do it, it takes forever to unflag them, hehe...

Yes I would buy and play DLC absolutely. The quality of the Judy romance is fantastic so I have no doubts any additional content would be handled with the same care.

I think mostly people are after just a little bit more. Dont have to have a full blown story of relationship simulation (I'd still love that though)
But just more stuff to do with your LI after the quest line is over. More conversations over phone and text. Seeing your LI doing different things when you return to see them. Sleep over at their place, on your own or next to them. Simple stuff like that y'know? (I love you Judy but can you move away from the window and give my V some attention!)

Try visiting the Facebook groups for five seconds to learn how popular they are or aren't. (hint: they're really, really fucking popular.)
Yea like that's real PROOF. Gee a facebook page.

But you then contradict yourself in your next post with:

"but there are a lot of male players who seem to have disturbing issues regarding females "

But hey I get it. Some guys have trouble with getting real world women so they settle for compter game. because a Panam in the real world is bad news. BPD for everyone.

Top Bottom