Would You Rather See Multiplayer Or More DLC/Expansions?

+

Multiplayer? Or Extra DLC/Expansions

• Total voters
Single player all the way.

I wish it was not in development .

- I think its a waste off dev time not only in its development but in all the other things that come with it. ( rants about one class being unfair , " lag " some players always seem to have, etcetcetc))
- I rather the resources be spend on improving story , romance dlc, taking stats off clothes so I can wear what I want for once.
- not all games need to have "multiplayer"

- I think its a waste off dev time not only in its development but in all the other things that come with it. ( rants about one class being unfair , " lag " some players always seem to have, etcetcetc))
- I rather the resources be spend on improving story , romance dlc, taking stats off clothes so I can wear what I want for once.

yup Witcher 3, God of War, Last of Us, Sekiro, Skyrim, Zelda, Half Life 2, Metal Gear Snake Eater, etc.. Idk those games somehow survived without forced multiplayer. hmmm...

i say ditch online and focus on single player only! online is toxic as fuck in my experience. better pouring resources in single player much more cost effective.

VelWu

Forum regular
i think the base game is missing too many elements to even consider either~~~but voted for extra DLC nonetheless

I absolutely want multiplayer because I wish to play in Night City for years to come. That won't happen with single player.

Multiplayer... DLC expansions were already confirmed and I typically see MP as a more challenging experience.

I'd rather have a working game first.

I was playing on a base PS4, but ever since 1.06 dropped I haven't been able to advance the game at all. My inventory is glitched and causes the dreaded blue screen of death.

I tried starting a new char to see if that would fix the issue. It didn't. Has the same issue.

Please CD please do not listen to the solo player hounds... especially since MP is already confirmed and a lot of my friends bought it to play that feature.

I'm also for Back cut content and more Story single player DLC. More Activities Night City and Minigames. NOT Multiplayer!!!!

Guest 4402625

Even though I have zero interest for multiplayer, I would love to see them doing it because it would open the doors for 3rd person cut-scenes and 3rd person nexus mods.

I want a proper endings, without 6 months crap. Any story expansion, taking place before endings, will be pointless without it. In comparison with that multiplayer isn't worth money and time.

Even though I have zero interest for multiplayer, I would love to see them doing it because it would open the doors for 3rd person cut-scenes and 3rd person nexus mods.
Cutscene should developers return to Single player!!!

I want CDPR to go bold, making the big expansions, full separate paths (story, locations, contents) based on the endings, like Witcher 2 after chapter 1 . So at least 2-4 big expansions with specs:

+ Star Ending expansion: Anywhere outside Night City, new states, etc
+ Sun Ending expansion: More NC & Crystal Palace?
+ Devil Ending expansion: Outer Space & Crystal Palace (maybe Mars??)
+ Temperance Ending expansion: Full Cyberspace & Johnny's unknown???

Another note for temperance expansions, the possibility of playing 2 separate MCs is pretty interesting.

Apparently single player expansions should have priority. It must be main part of devs’ work. Most of us admit that current storyline is unfinished, so firstly CDPR should be concentrated on continuation of V’s story. Most of ideas and offers were already discussed in other similar threads.
I just want to conclude that V should remain the main character of the story as well as Panam, Judy, MBE and others. The is no doubt all of us are looking forward to this adventure.

As is the story (V is sold from act 1) ... Maybe it would be better to fix the common bugs and add interactivity to the city. And then they will go directly to the multiplayer mode.

With COVID, they chose the worst time to change a promised open world RPG to a linear story.

Top Bottom