Would You Rather See Multiplayer Or More DLC/Expansions?

+

Multiplayer? Or Extra DLC/Expansions

• Total voters
I think that multiplayer will be really hard to add to CP... And it doesn't worth it. I vote for more DLC's, more content.
I'd really like to see more interaction with V's friends, more activities, like going to bar or dancefloor, or seashore etc. together.
Also cyclic quests (maybe some "Help NCPD" DLC).

I've played Cyberpunk TTRPG since it came out in '88. So this is literally a game I've waited over 30 years for. I also play MMOs and PvP games.

With that in mind, it depends on the type of multi-player: PvP, no. MMO, while intriguing, not so much. 4-6 player Co-op, now that I would be interested in.

More single player content. I would love to see co-op somehow tho.
Co-op would've been awesome, BUT... it will be very hard to implement it, because game is already made for single player. Making co-op will mean, that dev's must rewrite all the quests for 2 people instead one... or even make another game mode with it's own quests...
I'd rather like to see Cyberpunk 2087 (or some other digits) as single player game with possibility of 2 players co-op.
Co-ops are awesome!

Love to see single player expansions, more quests and challenges. Would be great to get visual customisations (cars, weapons, clothes) as well.

Multiplayer doesn't appeal, unless you can nail down the problems with cheating etc that are rife in games like Rainbow6, it would just become a frustrating mess.

So your question is: Would you rather have 12 year olds exploiting game mechanics and teabagging your corpse with their mantis blades or quality single player DLCs from one of the companies that actually employs talented writers? Hmm, that's a very complex and difficult question to answer.

DLC of cource. The game itself is too short, so all the hope for longer story is for dlc. And after we get the full and fleshy single player game with all the features... then multiplayer maybe

IMO: single player first.
When they fix SP then and only then they could start thinking about diverting resources to MP.
I would like for my product to run at more than 10 fps on the hardware they sold it to me on. After thats done ill be passing on any future CDPR product with a price tag or free. One and done for me and any customer with half a brain.

Hey, just a quick question I have, I'm wondering if people on here would rather sacrifice multiplayer and get more than 2 expansions and the avg amount of DLC? Or if they would rather we get just as much DLC as we did from the witcher and in a few years time see Cyberpunk multiplayer?

Personally I would rather see more single player expansions, but I want to hear all your thoughts too.

dlc / single player / lots of expansions and dlcs lol. ;) only my opinion.

I do say both and instead of just mainly microtransactions an cyberpunk world online mmorpg subscription based so it gets the money to get constantly uptaded with patches and expansions , and keep the single player based on V while the multiplayer well self made char/name/class

First and foremost I'm interested in Single Player.

Personally, PVP is no fun for me. However, if there was an option of roleplay-servers, I'd definitely check it out.

First and foremost I'm interested in Single Player.

Personally, PVP is no fun for me. However, if there was an option of roleplay-servers, I'd definitely check it out.
The point of an mmorpg is not only pvp but rp wich in cyberpunk lore has a whole huge amount of options and also there's pve in multiplayer harder bosses and mechanics :p seen all that Wich does sounds a bit complex to implement with the fact of guns and snipers also makes my mind blow since would be something completely new and since the cyberpunk world it's less childish than the ff14 or wow world it's also a whole new thing fully would pay sub and microtransactions on a cyberpunk world like that

Top Bottom