Would You Rather See Multiplayer Or More DLC/Expansions?

+

Multiplayer? Or Extra DLC/Expansions

• Total voters
Could not possibly care any less for MP.

I am totally done subjecting myself to boring 'repeatable' design, children, boring grind, shitty 'fair and balanced' weapons that all play the same and lowest common denominator drop in/drop out quests coming as a boxed set with an illiterate imbecile rapidly clicking through the dialogue.

Not in this life, thanks

For now, definitely more Story Mode/Single Player oriented content.

Personally more related to mysteries, romances and perhaps a few more races. Oh, and a few new vehicles too! :)

I'd rather have more quality single player content for sure, the city has so much potential, you can see it's right here, waiting to be moulded. Please, don't turn this into a GTA online.

Honestly I don't think there is any ground in this game world for DLC, feels like a done deal once you're done.
Fix the bugs and hope the next cdpr game is quality like TW3.
Replaying TW3 from start, graphicly and story wise still feels next gen at least on par with this games graphics or better, just lack of RT on TW3 but that's nothing.

Hey, just a quick question I have, I'm wondering if people on here would rather sacrifice multiplayer and get more than 2 expansions and the avg amount of DLC? Or if they would rather we get just as much DLC as we did from the witcher and in a few years time see Cyberpunk multiplayer?

Personally I would rather see more single player expansions, but I want to hear all your thoughts too.
I would just like to be able to play the game. Just watched Bladerunner recently and got kind of sad i am not able to play. 🙉:rolleyes:

This poll really blew up at 9gag lol https://9gag.com/gag/a4E9Pwv?ref=w.upvotenoti
Kinda shows that People dont give a flying fuck about multiplayer and care more about single player and thats what Cdpr should focus on
Word I've seen it posted on YouTube and Reddit as well, pretty much all of the comments I've seen have been in overwhelming support of Single Player expansions and such rather than Multiplayer. I mean this poll is obviously evidence of that, but I was a little skeptical it was just because of the community of the forums here, but it seems as though pretty much anyone invested in Cyberpunk at all would rather see more single player content.

In my perfect world, they totally scrap the multiplayer until a much later date, if ever (Years and years from now after multiple games) and completely rework a lot if not most of the base systems in the game. Fix the AI in general, add in the cut features shown in the gameplay demo, add in immersive activities like going out to bars, being able to do drugs, one night stands or dates with your romance option etc. On top of all that I would personally like about 3, possibly 4 story expansions to make focused on V, the main NPC's we meet throughout the game, and expanding the lore and character development of the world.

Obviously that's all a pipe dream, but damn I really wish it could come true.

MP is going to be a seperate game/product so is has no bearing on the SP game or getting it up to snuff. Two different studios/teams, 2 projects.

I, I would. Game was super fun to play, can't wait to play it together w/ my wife. She liked it very much too ^^
I'm not saying there's no fun to be had in the game, but finishing the game takes priority over adding a whole new feature, which very few desire.

Both, with DLC helping to build up the content for multiplayer and preparing the game it, as well as, enhancing the single player game.

Considering how players being increasingly "toxic", to use a more forum friendly term, and cheating, particularly in PC versions, multiplayer in general should be left in the desert to die of dehydration.

This poll really blew up at 9gag lol https://9gag.com/gag/a4E9Pwv?ref=w.upvotenoti
Kinda shows that People dont give a flying fuck about multiplayer and care more about single player and thats what Cdpr should focus on
I wouldn't say most of those polls are really accurate: Single Player fans are typically much more vocal and active online in commentary.
With Cyberpunk multiplayer could "technically" work, but currently ( imo) CDPR does not have any real foundation for it.
- Online co-op experience : AI systems and world interactions are too undeveloped to support that
- Standalone MP with emphasis on faction warfare, team work and different playstyles: Cyberpunk's rpg/gameplay systems are far too simplistic for that
And adding some kind of FPS competitive modes would make no sense: CDPR has absolutely no chance in competing with game like Rainbow 6 or similar

To be honest it's a hard choice.

Both offer something that I'd be in huge favor of. I want to see what happens with the story. But then again I also want to play with other people.

It's like asking if you want to go see the next Matrix movie, or visit abroad.

Both have something that I desperately want to experience.

I wouldn't say most of those polls are really accurate: Single Player fans are typically much more vocal and active online in commentary.

I wouldn't say that, but singleplayer fans is typically entirely different group from multiplayer fans.

I would want either DLC story that continues V's story from where CP2077 ended or multiplayer. I am not interested at all in any extra stories between the start and end of CP2077 story.

Top Bottom