Would you stay in Megabuilding H10 if you lived your life in Cyberpunk 2077?

+
I wouldn't, lol. It's way too busy and hectic for me.

Also how would you feel if David Martinez was from Megabuilding H10 instead of 4? Would that make you feel more connected because he and our V would've lived in the same place and could've been neighbors?

Anyway, check out my fake ad video for Megabuilding H10. Any views are appreciated :D

I don't know man. H10 seems to be fitting for me. But of course, if I happen to get my hands on something in North Oak, I wouldn't mind 😁

I'd be a Nomad, in that awful decadent world being a road warrior seems like the most honest way of life to me
I see your point. But not being tied to one place has its disadvantages too. And I don't know if I'd call it honest. Maybe a little less materialistic for sure.
Post automatically merged:

The corpo home is me.
Between the three options for starters, corpo remains my least favorite. Maybe I'm having a hard time connecting with that idea of a 9-5er in that world lol.

Between the three options for starters, corpo remains my least favorite. Maybe I'm having a hard time connecting with that idea of a 9-5er in that world lol.
You could've captured my sig as well.

-- Spoken like a true corpo.

However, the point is something else. I like how that corpo home looks like. That is the point I meant to get across.

Last edited:
Nope. There was a rat experiment, of similar setting IRL. Needless to say, it's not good for any living thing to live like that. There are plenty of cool hidy holes in Night city, that would be cool if I was homeless, also living on the roof tops looks pretty cool. But I'd be a Nomad, and live in the open.

Nope. There was a rat experiment, of similar setting IRL. Needless to say, it's not good for any living thing to live like that. There are plenty of cool hidy holes in Night city, that would be cool if I was homeless, also living on the roof tops looks pretty cool. But I'd be a Nomad, and live in the open.
I like the nomad idea too. But I can't imagine living on the rooftops. Maybe because of the rain lol. But the view would be amazing!

If I was just me with the skills I have in the real world, I probably would try to enlist with a corp and try to get better quality of life from there. I would also venture outside the megabuilding but only during day time and I would avoid certain areas around Watson as much as possible. Especially the areas controlled by Maelstrom.
Which corporation would I choose is still unknown though.

If I was just me with the skills I have in the real world, I probably would try to enlist with a corp and try to get better quality of life from there. I would also venture outside the megabuilding but only during day time and I would avoid certain areas around Watson as much as possible. Especially the areas controlled by Maelstrom.
Which corporation would I choose is still unknown though.
Yeah. The crime during the night would be ridiculous. Being a corpo would help. But I can imagine it being so good. Being a corpo would almost feel like a slave. But at least you'll get money lol.

In actual CP 2020 lore, probably not. Too big, too crowded, too much crime. I think they're more like the mega buildings pictured in the Dredd movie remake.

In CP 2077, sure. V's apartment is cozy and convenient, there are relatively few people around, and a couple of NCPD officers are never more than about 50 feet from the apartment door.

I probably would. Gotta start somewhere and make your way up the ladder, choom!

Just gotta keep an eye over my shoulder though, crime rate is sky high.

I guess I'd be fine with the Japantown flat, that's cozy and has a record player - maybe just buy some different vinyl. But Nibbles had to move there too, the one reason I'm still staying at the default apartment.

Top Bottom