Wraiths no longer respawn at the Raffen Shiv camp?

+
I used to be able to farm stuff from the Wraiths at the Raffen Shiv camp (the place where Riders on the Storm mission takes place) as well as level up skills, but the Wraiths are not respawning anymore. Did they change this in a "patch"? If they keep altering gameplay for the worse I will have no choice but to resort to duping items, something I have been avoiding to remain legit. This area was the only good place to farm for the Phantom weapon mods which increase rate of fire.

No they do not Respawn anymore. Just tested. Has been Fixed with Patch.

Seriously, how I am supposed to buy all this Stuff like Cyberware and Legendary Weapons, if there are no more enemies around in the World to make Money.

[...]
Insert a Respawn System.
Even Skyrim has Radiant Repeatable Quests.

I demand a Respawn Patch for this! The Slashing, Shooting, Looting and Crafting is so much fun, even more fun than Borderlands.

But once you cleared every Quest and NCPD Activity, the City becomes a Dead World.

I want an endless New Game Plus Option, a Higher Level Cap, and Respawning Enemy Groups visible on Map. Or an Option to Reset ALL
Gang and NCPD Activities.

I want to Max out my Char with Sword and Guns Exp, but there are not even enough Enemies to accomplish that!

Last edited by a moderator:
No they do not Respawn anymore. Just tested. Has been Fixed with Patch.

Seriously, how I am supposed to buy all this Stuff like Cyberware and Legendary Weapons, if there are no more enemies around in the World to make Money.

[...]
Insert a Respawn System.
Even Skyrim has Radiant Repeatable Quests.

I demand a Respawn Patch for this! The Slashing, Shooting, Looting and Crafting is so much fun, even more fun than Borderlands.

But once you cleared every Quest and NCPD Activity, the City becomes a Dead World.

I want an endless New Game Plus Option, a Higher Level Cap, and Respawning Enemy Groups visible on Map. Or an Option to Reset ALL
Gang and NCPD Activities.

I want to Max out my Char with Sword and Guns Exp, but there are neven enough Enemies to accomplish that.
Uh there are enemies on every street corner :(
If you go from one Assault to another on foot, you meet more enemies than in the Assaults themselves (which often loot good stuff, quite often junk items at 750 eddies and also easy xp). It's not uncommon for one of my rides to end with 10-15k eddies (junk only) at the sale point.
Don't use your car/bike, it's more lucrative ;)
(now, lvl 50/SC 50 before start "map'el telem" and "Play it Safe" and half of GIGs remaining).

Last edited by a moderator:
Uh there are enemies on every street corner :(
If you go from one Assault to another on foot, you meet more enemies than in the Assaults themselves (which often loot good stuff, quite often junk items at 750 eddies and also easy xp). It's not uncommon for one of my rides to end with 10-15k eddies (junk only) at the sale point.
Don't use your car/bike, it's more lucrative ;)
(now, lvl 50/SC 50 before start "map'el telem" and "Play it Safe" and half of GIGs remaining).

No, once the Assault is finished
(Blue Baseball Bat Icon on Map) the Enemies do never Respawn at this Location, just tested this.

Maybe Random Gangs do Respawn in some Corners, but you really have "Search" for them, since they are not displayed on Map.

I have also cleared out all Assaults in the very first Top City District.
No Respawn. I really do not want Run around 5 Minutes until I find a Random Gang. This sucks.

No, once the Assault is finished (Blue Baseball Bat) the Enemies do never Respawn at this Location, just tested this.

Maybe Random Gangs do Respawn in some Corners, but you really have "Search" for them, since they are not displayed on Map.
They are always at the same place and they respawn. If you go far enough and comeback, they respawn.
(the video on your other post work, because these kind of enemies groups always respawn)

They are always at the same place and they respawn. If you go far enough and comeback, they respawn.
(the video on your other post work, because these kind of enemies groups always respawn)

The Farm Video from the other User works? Will try that Alley Run tomorrow.
Hope they won't fix it, like they did with Wraith Camp.

Wraith Camp is 100% fixed. They respawned Twice for me, after that not anymore. No matter how often I Fast Travel there.

I personally like that specific locations don't re-spawn...gives me a sense of "when I clear a place,I clear a place permanently" it's why I go in to these places, to kill of the scum ....and I also agree there should be plenty of farm / grind available ..maybe crank up the enemy density of Pacifica ... way up.So much so that not only is it a target rich environment but also high risk ( starting a shoot out triggers more groups exploiting the in game aggression system via proximity ) i.e. instead of shoot a group and run to next group, shoot at a group and 2 or 3 other groups join in automatically because of proximity caused by the increased density...
The mayor made Pacifica separate form NC to lower crime statistics because it was such a bad and dangerous place so why not make it really bad and dangerous.......

Last edited:
The Farm Video from the other User works? Will try that Alley Run tomorrow.
Hope they won't fix it, like they did with Wraith Camp.

Wraith Camp is 100% fixed. They respawned Twice for me, after that not anymore. No matter how often I Fast Travel there.
Wep, they respawn. It's near Jackie garage (I went there not long ago, in 1.22)
it's groups of 3 valentinos that respawn all the time, you just have to move away enough and come back (as for all groups of 3 enemies in the map).
Pacifica is also great for xp (many scavs) :)

I usually wonder about and when I see a group of thugs I'll go up to them and hopefully they'll aggro and I take them out. Sometimes however they don't react to my presence.
Scavs however I terminate with extreme prejudice.
I was able to farm enough goodies to sell and afford all the vehicles on sale in the game this way.

go to Pacifica pier travel point ...go to the beach kill 'em partying at the truck ( careful not to kill the civilians on this whole run ) and go left...check all the little beach houses and party groups until you pass the 2nd shower wall ...turn around and reverse the order...they don't all re-spawn in the middle but the beach is a pretty simple farming run
the fact that we're posting these means they'll probably get patched

I don't think it will, simply because it's by design. The assault in progress won't respawn but the gang members, scavs and militech goons will. It's like the bandit camps in Witcher 3; they always respawn.

I passed by during a GIG for jake Estevez, and I confirm what I already knew, the Valentinos respawn in this area ;)
(same for Scavs in Pacifica, Maelstromers in NorthSide,... You just have to walk around and find a good spot)
cd0be4b5-d74a-4236-a5b9-59fff46dcc07.PNG

Have to correct my Post.
Wraith Camp Respawn still works.

Playing on PS4.

I had a Bug I assume, which stopped the Respawn.

Spend some time in another Part of City; Respawn at Wraith Camp works again.

Maybe it has something to do with the bad Memory Managing on Consoles.

Top Bottom