Wrong card image shown on deck list

+
I know Regis wants all his power, so his first course of action is to look like him. Then take over the throne - like a boss usurpator.
àhm Regis ? He is no King, he doesnt have a throne, dude ! You have to go straight for the power, skip the disguise then You good. ( Bug alarm ! )

gwent bug.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Are referring to the Letho image next to Regis?

If so, yes, there are still small issues like this one happening in the deck builder sometimes. It doesn't affect the gameplay but if course you can mention things like that to CDPR support: https://www.playgwent.com/en/contact-support

Maybe they can fix it once the homecoming update is released.

I noticed this too after the update... it's an indexing error, probably caused by the change in card order of the set. click on the mistaken cards and then savving the deck resets them to the correct pictures

It frequently happens to me that the game shows the wrong artwork for the cards in my deck when i'm in Deckbuilder Mode (see screenshot). This isn't just an esthetical problem, it is also confusing when trying to build a deck!

Attachments

• gwent-bug.jpg
    gwent-bug.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 97
Hi everyone! So one thing I realized that has been bothering me ever since homecoming came out is in the deck builder, when you have your deck to the left side of the screen, it doesn't always show the exact card that's there. As an example a bomb heaver i had in my deck had heralds picture on it when I entered the deck builder for that deck and that always bothered me especially since I believe that's been the case since homecoming came out. Does anyone else notice this?

Top Bottom